Startin to question God ngl

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so all babies and embryos would not be living to you
Yes, they’re living.

Let’s get back to the souls again. Science does not support your position in the manner you presented.

According to the scripture you provided, the soul is present before body is even formed. A “living soul” happens after the two are connected, but a soul is present without the physical body. So the soul is much like energy because energy is always there, it’s only after a reaction that we can observe it.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sigh... this nikka asking questions instead of providing the evidence to back his claim
More evidence then you'll ever provide

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Matthew 27:46
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is to say, “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?”

It's natural to question the unknown. Even the son of God questioned God. In difficult times people want answers.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
More evidence then you'll ever provide

just give me the verses or a sum this shyt up. I'm not going down the rabbit hole right now. But will watch later when i'm bored

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You want Bible verses?

You wanted some evidence and I posted some links and now it's too much and you want something simplified.
You either want to know or you don't
I been asking you since page one what chapters and verses. You finally respond with 3 videos and 2 long ass links. You don't know one verse that can back your claim? or you just googled some shyt and copied and paste it here. If anyone asks me about a scripture or a verse i'll answer them direct because i actually know the bible. I don't have to run to a search engine and look for shyt. So let's try this again. Give me atleast one verse and back up your claim

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You want Bible verses?

You wanted some evidence and I posted some links and now it's too much and you want something simplified.
You either want to know or you don't
I asked for chapters in scriptures way back on page 1z You been avoiding it because you don't know shyt. You just copied and pasted some shyt instead of proving you know what the hell you talking about. I can talk about the bible, chapters, and verses because i actually know the scripture. You just talking out your ass and running to a search engine

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I asked for chapters in scriptures way back on page 1z You been avoiding it because you don't know shyt. You just copied and pasted some shyt instead of proving you know what the hell you talking about. I can talk about the bible, chapters, and verses because i actually know the scripture. You just talking out your ass and running to a search engine
Scripture was adjusted and manipulated by cacs tryna run empires

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: what sense does that make? Why would I use scripture as evidence?
The links a provided gives history on how the canonical Bible came to be. You are the one refusing to look at it for whatever reason.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:why: what sense does that make? Why would I use scripture as evidence?
The links a provided gives history on how the canonical Bible came to be.
i know how the canonical bible came to be. Smh i thought you was trying to teach me something

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
There’s only Wins and Lessons.

We’re not here to have 100% good times, that’s hell in itself lol.

We’re here to live, live, experience, learn, grow and share.

Just tweak your mindset a bit and you become grateful for all experiences not just the ones you feel are “good”