Startin to question God ngl

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Then you know how and why it's been changed over time. How can you believe something to be divine when man has manipulated it so much?
If you actually real read the bible with understanding then you would know that a white man would never put

Exodus 21:16 King James Version (KJV)And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

Rev. 13. [10] He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Cacs wouldn't have ripped 80% of the bible out and created

Nat Turner knew he was an Israelite and read the bible as inspiration to kill whites and try to free his people. You got the bible fukked up

Daps
Clearly God is :mjpls:
I’ve actually thought about this. If you look at the world, and particularly the US, who has suffered the most? Black people, and Native Americans. The natives have their gods, and are very spiritual people, and nobody has been more Christian than black Americans. Those of us who were raised in the black church know church wasn’t limited to Sunday. We had Sunday school, church, Sunday evening programs, church trips, had moms and grandmas who were ushers, deaconesses, had to stay after to clean the communion trays etc. Yet even before crack, the black community still suffered while being staunchly Christian, and having in tact families.

This isn’t to say white people don’t have personal issues, but they have never suffered at the hands of the government, or collectively had to atone for it.

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any god willing to sit by while the very people his supposed word focused on for... basically the entirety of the book's runtime were enslaved, beaten, and otherwise dehumanized in his name... multiple times across human history, and not once did he... do any fukking thing about it whatsoever...

yeah that nikka can stay wherever he is and he just gon have to do without my adoration and appreciation, sorry. If he can't stop the same fukking people across human history from turning his name into a blunt instrument to beat down and oppress, then sounds like he's a little too weak for me to bother with, thx. I prefer my deities mighty and vengeful and willing to smite to keep people from playing with they name out in these streets :yeshrug:personal preference.
Would you want Him to intervene and stop you from having sex outside of marriage? Or do you want Him to intervene only where you want Him to intervene?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I think that for most believers, to have faith in the Abrahamic God while upholding western moral values may require to have some level of cognitive dissonance

Which is fine in fine, since cognitive dissonance is unavoidable no matter what you believe in

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been in the church since a jit

Though it was by force, when I became an adult I definitely think I found my own relationship wit him

In good moments I thank the lord, in bad moments I defer to the lord

But idk bruh I done seen bad things happen to a lot of good people and it be feelin like we credit God when something good happens but if something bad happens it’s a sin to question him

This faith shyt be having me at gun point, they tell u that if u deny God he will deny u in the kingdom

Just wanna get opinions see what y’all think
If you are really trying to know Him, go to Him and study His word. Look for your answers in His word. Seek Him until you find Him. The word says, without faith, it impossible to believe God. And faith comes by hearing, and by hearing from the word of God. The fact that you’re questioning, to me, indicates you want to believe. I just don’t think anyone here can or should convince you. It’s really as simple as believe or don’t believe.

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most people are just crediting 'god' for simple probability. if you pray for something remotely realistic, there's a 50 percent chance that it will happen

it seems arrogant to think that god steps in to help people get a job or buy a car, when at the same time he's letting hundreds of kids starve to death in some other part of the world :huhldup:
Any atheist organizations dedicated to ending hunger?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you actually real read the bible with understanding then you would know that a white man would never put

Exodus 21:16 King James Version (KJV)And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

Rev. 13. [10] He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Cacs wouldn't have ripped 80% of the bible out and created

Nat Turner knew he was an Israelite and read the bible as inspiration to kill whites and try to free his people. You got the bible fukked up

You really think white folks weren't writing that in Greek? You don't think white folks in 1611 weren't translating that into English for the King James version?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are really trying to know Him, go to Him and study His word. Look for your answers in His word. Seek Him until you find Him. The word says, without faith, it impossible to believe God. And faith comes by hearing, and by hearing from the word of God. The fact that you’re questioning, to me, indicates you want to believe. I just don’t think anyone here can or should convince you. It’s really as simple as believe or don’t believe.
When you really start looking into it that's when you stop believing. Most people only believe because they had it forced on us when we are little kids. Kids are impressionable because their brains are still forming and they look to adults to stir them into the right direction.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

I'm sure there is a free version somewhere on the internet to check out.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You really think white folks weren't writing that in Greek? You don't think white folks in 1611 weren't translating that into English for the King James version?
I already said the kjv is for people that speak english. And the scribes he chose to translation the bible wasn't white.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yes, they’re living.

Let’s get back to the souls again. Science does not support your position in the manner you presented.

According to the scripture you provided, the soul is present before body is even formed. A “living soul” happens after the two are connected, but a soul is present without the physical body. So the soul is much like energy because energy is always there, it’s only after a reaction that we can observe it.
no scripture says God provides the soul

it is not just there

the water is there, light proceeds from it, and then the dry land appears

furthermore, in jewish commentaries its arguable that animals dont have a soul in the sense that human beings do because of the discontinuity of genesis 1 and genesis 2

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Matthew 27:46
"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is to say, “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?”

It's natural to question the unknown. Even the son of God questioned God. In difficult times people want answers.

Etymology[edit]​

Of the two larger categories in which transmitted versions of this name fall Biblical Greek: Bαῤῥαββᾶν, romanized: Bar-rhabbân, seems to represent Jewish Palestinian Aramaic: בּר רַבָּן, romanized: Bar Rabbān, lit. 'Son of our Rabbi/Master', while Biblical Greek: Bαραββᾶς, romanized: Barabbâs appears to derive ultimately from Jewish Palestinian Aramaic: בּר אַבָּא , romanized: Bar ʾAbbā lit. 'Son of ʾAbbā/[the] father', a patronymic Aramaic name.

Matthew 10:28
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

John 3:35-36

35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I read somewhere that it said "John the baptist scripted the end of the world" :wow: @Marks all because of ashes

John 4:22

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It all depends upon how you view God.

If you view God as a man, woman, or being in the sky, hell yeah you can lose faith. Because if that scenario is the case...God is playing a game with us.

The most powerful being doesn't have to teach us any lessons, punish us for eating a fruit, not want us to do this, or want us to do that, etc. Wouldn't regret creating us, wouldn't have one of his creations running around bringing havoc.

I found peace when I finally understood God. The problem is people shape God to fit their desires and biases. Most people turn God to a separate entity. Most people are Thor...they think the power comes from the hammer. They think God is in the sky and in the bible, and not in them.

They separate God from his creation.

They see it as God created a movie or game and he's sitting there with his feet kicked up watching it. And judging it.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
When I understood the implications of being God, I found peace.

It's not what we're taught by people with limited understanding, bias, and agenda.

God is everything, the good and the bad. THIS is what religious people can't or refuse to grasp.

Instead of CREATING everything and just watching it like a show...would it not make more sense to simply become everything at once?

So in the beginning you have a single being who gets bored or lonely. Who wants to experience or learn everything. This entity has the ability to be multiple things, infinite things, all at once. So it instantly explodes itself to a ever expanding universe and every form of material in that universe.

It can experience and learn EVERYTHING.

When you understand there is no good or evil, there just is, it stops bothering you.

Embrace the good and bad times. The good feeling and the pain. God (you) wants to experience all of that.