Startin to question God ngl

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
science seems to echo my answer

33bc3d7f370249e5414b656b71b90f9a.gif
Don’t get actual science involved because the woman’s egg lives for 12-24 hours after being released into the fallopian tubes.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Don’t get actual science involved because the woman’s egg lives for 12-24 hours after being released into the fallopian tubes.
you mean is "viable" for 12-24 hours

its not "alive" in the sense that we'd say its alive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Been in the church since a jit

Though it was by force, when I became an adult I definitely think I found my own relationship wit him

In good moments I thank the lord, in bad moments I defer to the lord

But idk bruh I done seen bad things happen to a lot of good people and it be feelin like we credit God when something good happens but if something bad happens it’s a sin to question him

This faith shyt be having me at gun point, they tell u that if u deny God he will deny u in the kingdom

Just wanna get opinions see what y’all think
James 1:2-4 says, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Proverbs 3:5-6"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

Stay the path cuz ain't nothing waiting for you but pain