Startin to question God ngl

cdub123

Bed Stuy Do or Die
Daps
Reppin
As a believer, I think we all go through these phases of belief/not believing. I think its our own spiritual journey. Sometimes it is tough to look at the world for what it is and see the bad things that happen but I still stay strong in my faith as best as I can.

Hopefully you keep searching for answers and you find what you need as this life is temporary.

:salute::salute::salute:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
most people are just crediting 'god' for simple probability. if you pray for something remotely realistic, there's a 50 percent chance that it will happen

it seems arrogant to think that god steps in to help people get a job or buy a car or something, when at the same time he's letting hundreds of kids starve to death in some other part of the world :huhldup:
They wont address this tho

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikkas ignoring the instruction manual, then wanna complain about shyt not working out
Question the maker brehs

Open up the bible even those who walked with Jesus, even though who were close to God dealt with calamaties.
Lol breh man time dont start thumping the bible on me

Yall prolly two brehs who see racism and call it what it is, yall better than thinking the bible is law, some cac edited that shyt years ago

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Any god willing to sit by while the very people his supposed word focused on for... basically the entirety of the book's runtime were enslaved, beaten, and otherwise dehumanized in his name... multiple times across human history, and not once did he... do any fukking thing about it whatsoever...

yeah that nikka can stay wherever he is and he just gon have to do without my adoration and appreciation, sorry. If he can't stop the same fukking people across human history from turning his name into a blunt instrument to beat down and oppress, then sounds like he's a little too weak for me to bother with, thx. I prefer my deities mighty and vengeful and willing to smite to keep people from playing with they name out in these streets :yeshrug:personal preference.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any god willing to sit by while the very people his supposed word focused on for... basically the entirety of the book's runtime were enslaved, beaten, and otherwise dehumanized in his name... multiple times across human history, and not once did he... do any fukking thing about it whatsoever...

yeah that nikka can stay wherever he is and he just gon have to do without my adoration and appreciation, sorry. If he can't stop the same fukking people across human history from turning his name into a blunt instrument to beat down and oppress, then sounds like he's a little too weak for me to bother with, thx. I prefer my deities mighty and vengeful and willing to smite to keep people from playing with they name out in these streets :yeshrug:personal preference.
Clearly God is :mjpls:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i dont really know if God exists or not. i try not to worry about it too much and just live an honest and good life. Treat others how you wanna be treated, and so on. besides, what if youre completely wrong? what if all the religions were just made up by man and God views them as a mockery? at any rate, i would think a just and loving Creator would let me into heaven as long as i lived right, i would think. what i can say for sure is that i've been close to death a few times, and there were no bright lights.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t believe God is a big dude in the sky who created everything, but I believe “God” & the “devil” are the good & bad energy inside everyone.