Startin to question God ngl

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Nah the bold is the most important part.

I capatlized SELF for a reason. The self as in your source, your own individual divine presence, is the actual "god" people are looking for. When you grow out of getting your answers from the world, you have to drop down, out of your head, into your heart and tap into the source directly.
You a 5%er? :patrice:

timeless

All Star
Daps
Been in the church since a jit

Though it was by force, when I became an adult I definitely think I found my own relationship wit him

In good moments I thank the lord, in bad moments I defer to the lord

But idk bruh I done seen bad things happen to a lot of good people and it be feelin like we credit God when something good happens but if something bad happens it’s a sin to question him

This faith shyt be having me at gun point, they tell u that if u deny God he will deny u in the kingdom

Just wanna get opinions see what y’all think

My opinion: Everything is up to chance. You may or may not die today and that's really up to God or the god's. Do you or anyone have a say? Yes and no. You can choose to leave the house today, but you don't choose if a murderer leaves the house either. You can choose to eat healthy and maintain a clean lifestyle, you can't choose if you become incurably sick. What matters the most in these instances is how you play the game, or how you utilize the cards you've been dealt.

In astrology you can cast lots to show you the kinds of circumstances that will crop up in your life and how your temperament will handle them. It's not about seeing into the future, just about understanding yourself better and the type of energies that influence you.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
God gave us a hospitable planet supportive to life, not an endless or a perfect life. Asking for more than that when we have free will is a slap in the face.
with how God first described reality (without form), then life is arguably endless (no pun intended)

just how that plays out is beyond our comprehension...IE what were you before you were born? Can that be answered?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
with how God first described reality (without form), then life is arguably endless (no pun intended)

just how that plays out is beyond our comprehension...IE what were you before you were born? Can that be answered?
I guess life in our current physical form is finite, energy is another story. I think when I close my eyes I see where I was before forming into a sperm.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Going off his attributes, the bad that happens would be his doing as well. The usual response you'll get is to blame the devil or "free will". But when you have an omniscient entity creating you, you can't have free will.

Ex. He made Lucifer knowing he'd become satan. He could've very easily not done that. Same for all the people you know that have bad things happen - he chose for it to be
he might have made duality on purpose to weed out certain ideas :obama:

only someone not created by God would believe they dont have free will. Because God said things to the man and the woman. He would have no need or reason to communicate to us if we had no free will.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I guess life in our current physical form is finite, energy is another story. I think when I close my eyes I see where I was before forming into a sperm.
God never said that energy was on the deep

He "said": "and the Earth was formless and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the wind of God was hovering over the face of the waters"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But idk bruh I done seen bad things happen to a lot of good people and it be feelin like we credit God when something good happens but if something bad happens it’s a sin to question him
most people are just crediting 'god' for simple probability. if you pray for something remotely realistic, there's a 50 percent chance that it will happen

it seems arrogant to think that god steps in to help people get a job or buy a car, when at the same time he's letting hundreds of kids starve to death in some other part of the world :huhldup:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok were dogs, cats, pigs, chicken and wasps just not blessed enough or loved enough to get a human life?

And everybody do not have free will ask them North Korean nikkas
When you step back, you'll see things clearly. They praise God for whatever good happens and then when something bad happens they'll either say God works in mysterious ways or that God just gives you the tools to help yourself, and all the bad stuff will be blamed on demons & Satan.
They'll always change something to justify their faith. The indoctrination is thick in our community.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Religion and philosophy for internal cultivation might be better than the performative external shyt. Look within instead of without. All I can really say. Body as a temple

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You a 5%er? :patrice:

Nah. Though I do understand and resonate with some some key points of the philosphpy but it comes with it's own brand of dogma. A lot of people escape the box of religion just to find a bigger box (spirituality). At some point you have to drop the concepts and tap into the source directly.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Nah. Though I do understand and resonate with some some key points of the philosphpy but it comes with it's own brand of dogma. A lot of people escape the box of religion just to find a bigger box (spirituality). At some point you have to drop the concepts and tap into the source directly.
Thank you for saying this. At the end of the day I feel like each individual has their own connection and religions and some "spiritual" groups position themselves as the middle men or brokers of how we should understand ourselves and the nature of reality.