Startin to question God ngl

Daps
Going off his attributes, the bad that happens would be his doing as well. The usual response you'll get is to blame the devil or "free will". But when you have an omniscient entity creating you, you can't have free will.

Ex. He made Lucifer knowing he'd become satan. He could've very easily not done that. Same for all the people you know that have bad things happen - he chose for it to be

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Maybe you should re-read your own OP and the first reply in the thread. Don't get caught up in the gif, breh gave a solid answer. It seems you're waiting for someone to tell you what you want to hear rather than listening to how people's opinions actually differ from what you're expecting/hoping for.

Respectfully
full
Who said this is about my life? That’s why the first reply got cooked, anytime some question this shyt folks start talkin bout they lifel

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Been in the church since a jit

Though it was by force, when I became an adult I definitely think I found my own relationship wit him

In good moments I thank the lord, in bad moments I defer to the lord

But idk bruh I done seen bad things happen to a lot of good people and it be feelin like we credit God when something good happens but if something bad happens it’s a sin to question him

This faith shyt be having me at gun point, they tell u that if u deny God he will deny u in the kingdom

Just wanna get opinions see what y’all think

The extremely limited conception of "god" that you have been given is the real issue.

Good people/things, bad people/things, sin....what you are frustrated by is religious dogma which has little to do with what the actual force people are trying to describe when they use the term god.

Get your head out of them books, outta other people's asses and get to know and get answers from your SELF, direct knowledge.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok were dogs, cats, pigs, chicken and wasps just not blessed enough or loved enough to get a human life?

And everybody do not have free will ask them North Korean nikkas
Those creatures are living how they can based on their mechanics. Shoot, chickens are the distant cousins of raptors who used to roam freely as prime predators.

I imagine NK individuals who fight back against the machine defect, get locked away or killed. They exercise their will with varying results. Doesn’t mean you ever give up.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
The extremely limited conception of "god" that you have been given is the real issue.

Good people/things, bad people/things, sin....what you are frustrated by is religious dogma which has little to do with what the actual force people are trying to describe when they use the term god.

Get your head out of them books, outta other people's asses and get to know and get answers from your SELF, direct knowledge.

I was with you until the bolded,

sounding like you got swept up in the

moment and started spitting that “smart

dumb niqqa” babble

on some
juelz-talking.gif
type sh!t, with all due respect :mjlol:

..everything else is spot on though.

You nailed it in identifying his narrow and watered down idea of “religion” and God, as being the real problem he has.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Live amongst millions of beings with free will, free choice, entrusted to make decisions in the interests of the greater good and not hold them accountable for the deplorable state of the world at large makes it seem you didn't think too deeply on this.......

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Been in the church since a jit

Though it was by force, when I became an adult I definitely think I found my own relationship wit him

In good moments I thank the lord, in bad moments I defer to the lord

But idk bruh I done seen bad things happen to a lot of good people and it be feelin like we credit God when something good happens but if something bad happens it’s a sin to question him

This faith shyt be having me at gun point, they tell u that if u deny God he will deny u in the kingdom

Just wanna get opinions see what y’all think

The universe is made of consciousness.

High end quantum physics actually quantifies this factor. The observer changes the outcome of the experiment.

This universal consciousness is not a human. It is not human-like. It is prior to life, it is prior to matter.

You like to imagine a humanoid male in the sky looking down. That's more like Santa Claus than the reality of what we call G-d.

G-d is not your friend. G-d does not care about you in the same way lifeforms care for their children.

Everything good comes from G-d. The air. The water. The happy accidents.

Also. All the bad comes from G-d. War. Disease. Killer meteorites. Random hardships.

What to do? Show respect. Even if G-d doesn't do what you want, you have to still bow down and respect the architect.

Yes. All kinds of things you don't like will happen.

Think of it this way. When a wolf runs down on a rabbit. G-d is the wolf AND the rabbit. For the wolf it's the best day he had all week. For the rabbit it's the worst possible day.

So which one is"right"? Which one is "wrong"?

The rabbit eats. He eats plants. Do the plants want to be eaten? Does being eaten hurt a plant?

You don't know enough to know the ultimate answers. Just do right and pray for mercy in this crazy world.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We've seen bad things happen to good people, but a lot of good has happened to them as well. Sometimes bad things happen to good people to allow a testing of their character ala Job.

With all that is going on, you see Revelations coming alive right before your eyes. Last thing you want to do is give up at the finish line.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bad things happening to good people is subjective. And you can argue they are supposed to in order to strengthen you. Your astrology is going to be a major factor here:respect:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I was with you until the bolded,

sounding like you got swept up in the

moment and started spitting that “smart

dumb niqqa” babble

on some
juelz-talking.gif
type sh!t, with all due respect :mjlol:

..everything else is spot on though.

You nailed it in identifying his narrow and watered down idea of “religion” and God, as being the real problem he has.

Nah the bold is the most important part.

I capatlized SELF for a reason. The self as in your source, your own individual divine presence, is the actual "god" people are looking for. When you grow out of getting your answers from the world, you have to drop down, out of your head, into your heart and tap into the source directly.