Started Watching Scrubs Last Week

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we talk about how Elliot was really cute the first couple seasons, than she got a make-over during the 3rd-season premiere and wasn't as hot the rest of the series?

Am I the only person who noticed that? @stomachlines

And she became a completely unlikable and unfunny character. Nearly ruined the programme.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Can we talk about how Elliot was really cute the first couple seasons, than she got a make-over during the 3rd-season premiere and wasn't as hot the rest of the series?

She was badder on How I Met Your Mother

Even on HIMYM she didn't look as cute as she did during the first 2 seasons of "Scrubs".

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is this shyt even on Netflix? Being meaning to watch this, one the most underrated sitcoms.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

elliot was aight but it was all about carla for me :ohlawd:

And she became a completely unlikable and unfunny character. Nearly ruined the programme.

Elliot smashed the homie...........Worst than that she smashed the brother :young:

Come to think of it, I just remembered that I ended up stop caring about J.D. & Elliot getting back together when I watching through the series, 2-3 years ago.

"Scrubs" always had notable actresses as recurring characters who were love-intrests for J.D. and they were usually hotter than seasons 3-9 Elliot.