Started Watching Scrubs Last Week

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
When Dr Cox lost all those 3 patients one by one and broke down... bruh.... my soul burned and crashed for a week...

nikka was the toughest cracca on the show and his breakdown was emotional AF

HZAG6mS.gif
Yeah Cox just wanted 1 win n that situation, and couldn't even get that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
hated how they killed off ______ and she came back :mjlol:

never saw any explanation, but thought that was odd.

They only killed her off because they thought it was going to be the last season. The creator of the Show (Bill Lawrence) promised the actress she'd still have a job after the show was renewed

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Season 9 is okay..however by then, it really should've been called "Sacred Heart" and not Scrubs, no JD = Spinoff. By Season 8 or the "Gone gooch season" as I like to call it, I was done. They drove JD needing to grow up into the ground, and Carla wanting to be just a nurse got boring really quick. I was there for Turk and J.D. dat guy love, even Cox and the Janitor were a draw. Everyone else was either trying too hard or stuck on a very tired plotline.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
nurse jackie is dope breh. It actually tells a lot about what a good amount of nurses go through including the drugs

Not really, A lot of nurses either do a lot of nothing or a lot something they have expertise in. Which is why you have some who only train in phlebotomy, or others who just want to prescribe drugs (Nurse Practitioner). Here's what the show conveniently left out; Many nurses work the desk, more than they do anything else. You can see this for yourself, enter a hospital, and walk around for a while, you'll notice there's a lot of nothing being done by the desk jockeys, and usually one older nurse will handle the rounds and call in for some assistance every one in a while. Waiting for someone in Emergency was never more horrifying, seeing how not one nurse took her job seriously.