Started Watching Scrubs Last Week

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Come to think of it, I just remembered that I ended up stop caring about J.D. & Elliot getting back together when I watching through the series, 2-3 years ago.

"Scrubs" always had notable actresses as recurring characters who were love-intrests for J.D. and they were usually hotter than seasons 3-9 Elliot.
That's really my only complaint about it so far, JD is the only one hooking up. I thought Turk & Karla would've broken up before getting back together later, and Dr.Cox & Jordan got back together early as hell too.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Come to think of it, I just remembered that I ended up stop caring about J.D. & Elliot getting back together when I watching through the series, 2-3 years ago.

"Scrubs" always had notable actresses as recurring characters who were love-intrests for J.D. and they were usually hotter than seasons 3-9 Elliot.

yeah, heather graham was on a couple of episodes :ohlawd:

2f614234f32e9ae62596fa9d42708d48.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
That's really my only complaint about it so far, JD is the only one hooking up. I thought Turk & Karla would've broken up before getting back together later, and Dr.Cox & Jordan got back together early as hell too.

Co-sign!! I always disliked that Turk & Karla got engaged, than married, than had kids, & etc. so early in the series. I would've liked to see Turk date different females too (Like J.D. did), before settling down with Carla later in the series. Dr. Cox & Jordan getting back together early was always weird.

:wow: I forgot about Jordan. Remember how bad a MILF/Cougar Jordan was in Season 1 when she busting it wide-open for J.D. on the low?

@stomachlines

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Co-sign!! I always disliked that Turk & Karla got engaged, than married, than had kids, & etc. so early in the series. I would've liked to see Turk date different females too (Like J.D. did), before settling down with Carla later in the series. Dr. Cox & Jordan getting back together early was always weird.

:wow: I forgot about Jordan. Remember how bad a MILF/Cougar Jordan was in Season 1 when she busting it wide-open for J.D. on the low?

@stomachlines
lsnmsm4-png.133
Hadn't got there yet

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
lsnmsm4-png.133
Hadn't got there yet

My bad, I thought you were in Season 5 by now.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Amy Smart(dead patient wife) and the chick that was stealing the pills were nicest ones to me.