Started Watching Scrubs Last Week

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
earlier in season 5, it sorta, just SORTA started to seem a little over the top with the goofiness, more so by JD.

then him instantly hooking up with Mandy Moore and getting a house like seconds after they met

it turns back around a bit later in season 5, but it sorta just felt like they were jumping the shark a bit with the humor a bit at times

still good tho.

to tell you the truth, i think this is the first time i've watched every episode to episode from each season. because in real time, i had only watched random episodes from different seasons but didn't know know every detail about the show beforehand.
Yeah it starts in season 5 noticeably with the JD in Turk’s backpack scene. They stopped making the clear delineation between JD’s absurd fantasies and real life so the absurdity started creeping into their daily lives.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it starts in season 5 noticeably with the JD in Turk’s backpack scene. They stopped making the clear delineation between JD’s absurd fantasies and real life so the absurdity started creeping into their daily lives.

THAT'S it!

i couldn't quite put my finger on it, or didn't quite know exactly how to explain it, but that's it!

also. the way, certain characters were more in sync with each other sometimes in ways that they hadn't been in the past, took away from the unique-ness that made them so great in the first few seasons

and again, it's only a slight change. this does not take away from the show's great-ness at all.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Lol I actually never seen this show always heard good things about it but I fear it might be a little outdated for me bow

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
really?!

you should watch it.

in all honesty, it's the one show that can watch all day, every day and never get tired of it.
Yea I’m gonna have to check it out after I finish rewatching snowfall I’m assuming it’s on whatever Comedy Central’s streaming app?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This show is GOAT

I go from laughing one minute to getting watery eyed, to smiling to a head nod to a smirk to :wow:

The writing and how they shift from laughs to heartfelt moments is unlike any other show

And then the music, the music be so on point for every single scene

Another thing the guest features, they even had Billy Dee Williams on there!

this show is special to me for many reasons; one of those reasons is the time from when it was on and where I was at in my life and how life was. Simpler and better times :mjcry:

@Silkk legendary thread bruh:myman: