Started Watching Scrubs Last Week

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
This show was dope.

It's funny that this was a comedy and did everything grays tried (serious shyt)to do but better
Yeah they were good at mixing up tear jerker moments with the funny. Also, even though I'm a big fan of House, Dr. Cox is the better a$$hole doctor. Unlike House, Cox actually cares about the patients deep down inside, and it's actually the reason for his a$$holery.

Just once, Snoop Dog Resident wanted to be called Ronald :mjcry:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You got one more season before they lose their mind.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
LOVE this show...but it's like a one time watch for me.

I dunno maybe it's because I haven't tried to revisit it, but I caught on to it real late like when it was into season 6, I thought it was going to be some extra corny shyt but I was hooked. Binged watched that shyt and finished the series out as it came to a close. I kinda wanna watch now that it's on netflix though.

*safety dances out of thread*

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yeah they were good at mixing up tear jerker moments with the funny. Also, even though I'm a big fan of House, Dr. Cox is the better a$$hole doctor. Unlike House, Cox actually cares about the patients deep down inside, and it's actually the reason for his a$$holery.

Just once, Snoop Dog Resident wanted to be called Ronald :mjcry:
Yeah. Cox was an ass cause he didn't want to fall in the trap of caring too much about the patient cause it hinders the job

House just didn't like people but It was amplified because he's in so much constant pain from his leg and the table l radical surgery they did on it. I don't RmeMeber if they botched it or not. I haven't watched the first Season in years

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:laff::laff::laff:

its not suppose to be her. Just Simone that looks like here. That was what they said. They just brought back the same actor abd changed the name
thats even more hilarious. i wasnt watching anymore when that happened so i was :mjlol:when i heard they brought that person back. low key i said i wasnt gonna watch anymore after they killed the person off

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
When Dr Cox lost all those 3 patients one by one and broke down... bruh.... my soul burned and crashed for a week...

nikka was the toughest cracca on the show and his breakdown was emotional AF

HZAG6mS.gif