Starfield considered a success as 14 million players have over 40 hours of playtime

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
If you want to talk this game's problem

You can't scrap weapons and armor. That make the vast majority of the drop pointless and a literal waste of space. They aren't even worth selling. Literally any equipment below purple tier is trash.

You can't even swap weapon traits:hhh: And what traits we have are mostly trash. You can't even upgrade old gear, not that you even really need to. I'm still rolling with blue tier basic weapons that have decent traits. On paper they should be bad but I don't notice a difference compared to the gold tier, high leveled weapons

The no vehicles is kills the experience when you turn on environmental damage. You sometimes have to run throw 1000 meters of freezing rain on a highly irradiated world. You have dead by the time you get to where you need to go.

And you can't tell your followers what to do/go, like in every other Bethesda game. Wtf are these nikkas here for? That gay negro won't stop flirting with me. And what's the point of a companion have lockpicking stats if they can't lockpick. Give me a reason to keep this snake pawg around, please

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like i said, you just want to fight to defend your favorite games cause you took “limited” as a slight.

Quite literally gating a player off in a certain spot is “limiting” gameplay. And it’s done on purpose.

In my post i said either way could produce good results but they both offer pros and cons.

You can’t accept criticism toward your favorite games so you feverishly went to defend something saying your favorite games have pros AND cons to the way they are designed.

nikkas crazy :huhldup:

You literally just be saying shyt to get a rile out of people. When you can't refute, just call people crazy and make strawmans :mjlol:
My "defense" applies to basically every modern game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You literally just be saying shyt to get a rile out of people. When you can't refute, just call people crazy and make strawmans :mjlol:
My "defense" applies to basically every modern game.
If me saying different game design techniques have different pros and cons gets you riled up, then that’s probably on you not me :hubie:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
anyone who pretended a bethesda game was not worth it already lost my respect and views

thats like me saying "fukk GTA6.. theyve been making the same game since GTA1... its never gonna be good or played by people"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If me saying different game design techniques have different pros and cons gets you riled up, then that’s probably on you not me :hubie:
Like i said, you just want to fight to defend your favorite games cause you took “limited” as a slight.
You can’t accept criticism toward your favorite games so you feverishly went to defend something saying your favorite games have pros AND cons to the way they are designed.

This is what I was talking about.
and saying something is a "Con" because of quite literally what the game decides it is is just stupid to say.

That's like saying "GTA V not letting me drive off into the open to go anywhere in the beginning as Michael and Trevor in North Yankton is limited game design and therefore is bad and the game should be docked points" is quite literally what you're saying. You're trying to create false critiques about something a game isn't supposed to be. What else, why can't we destroy the entire map in Modern Warfare 3 with rockets and create a flat map with nowhere to hide? This game is limited"

It's dumb. I never seen people say these things until I came online. Like you said, people come online and say stupid shyt :manny: which is what you're doing.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is what I was talking about.
That was after you already got riled about about what i said.
and saying something is a "Con" because of quite literally what the game decides it is is just stupid to say.
That's like saying "GTA V not letting me drive off into the open to go anywhere in the beginning as Michael and Trevor in North Yankton is limited game design and therefore is bad and the game should be docked points" is quite literally what you're saying. You're trying to create false critiques about something a game isn't supposed to be. What else, why can't we destroy the entire map in Modern Warfare 3 with rockets and create a flat map with nowhere to hide? This game is limited"

It's dumb. I never seen people say these things until I came online. Like you said, people come online and say stupid shyt :manny: which is what you're doing.
I didn’t say anything like any of this

I said games that use the squeeze through points limit your gameplay options in order to give more focused/detailed graphics/gameplay scenarios.

More open level design leads to more open/dynamic gameplay scenarios at the sacrifice of more focused/detailed environments/gameplay.

Literally pros and cons to each one.

Calm down and step back. Nobody is trying to deduct points from your favorite games. :cheers:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The new QoL updates and Mod support already has been so good for this game. Land vehicles is the next big thing they need to add but im sure that's coming with the Shattered Space DLC. Performance mode was much needed too as the gunplay and jet-packing around is the best combat in a Bethesda game to date.

My only real gripe with the game is the random generated planets are bland/repetitive and not worth exploring unless you wanna build a settlement or something. I mostly ignore that shyt and stick to more focused content on the settled worlds. In that regard, it's a damn good Bethesda game with a lot more untapped potential to be had with modding and DLC

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
:mjlol: cope

First of all if your game relies on mods to be good then it's not good. Second cyberpunk and nms both had to be fixed and basically come as v 2.0.
How are people dumbasses for expecting a good base game on release?
They even pushed the release date back for starfield to make it more polished. Their idea for the game was ass and they saw fan feedback so they are gonna pivot into damage control mode with dlc and updates.
Sony Stan babble.

Once the mods hit their stride, Starfield will have more replay-ability than any exclusive on ps5