Starfield considered a success as 14 million players have over 40 hours of playtime

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
what you said was factually incorrect and a misconception about how the engine works.
I'm sure you think that. Ok.
I know you got it from elsewhere cause it’s the same dumb shyt people said before the game even came out.
except you don't.

because I didn't.

you literally cannot tell me where I drew my hypotheses from, homie. Like... your opinion on my opinion does not supercede my own opinion.

This is kinda a microcosm of your place in this whole board - trying to dictate how other people are meant to be thinking from outside of their person.

Mods have been available on these games for decades. None of them are removing loading times.

no. I didn't pull this mentality from anywhere else.

You seem to be attempting to say 'you're wanting mods that decrease loading times'. no. I'm noting that Starfield can't even be modded to operate like the other Bethesda titles have been to literally remove certain loading gates.
see: Skyrim's tens of open cities mods.
see also: the same in multiple Fallouts.

So there's no opportunity to mod out some interior cells into exterior ones in ways that would increase the smoothness of gameplay by not making me load into my ship. Then load the ship into low orbit. Then load the ship to another system. Then load from the system to the planet. Then load out of my ship.

But this is pointless to go back and forth with you because you, again, think your understanding is the complete sum total of understanding. And are then attributing that to other people.

Here. here. I'll just get your next line read for you.

"Cac tweets. :mjlol:
Sony Stan's. :russ:

Someone else thought that for you.:mjpls:

Phil for President.:ehh:"

There. Now we can just skip the rest of this and go on with our lives. Happy Juneteenth; most especially to Galveston and to Arkane Austin.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm sure you think that. Ok.

except you don't.

because I didn't.

you literally cannot tell me where I drew my hypotheses from, homie. Like... your opinion on my opinion does not supercede my own opinion.

This is kinda a microcosm of your place in this whole board - trying to dictate how other people are meant to be thinking from outside of their person.

no. I didn't pull this mentality from anywhere else.

You seem to be attempting to say 'you're wanting mods that decrease loading times'. no. I'm noting that Starfield can't even be modded to operate like the other Bethesda titles have been to literally remove certain loading gates.
see: Skyrim's tens of open cities mods.
see also: the same in multiple Fallouts.

So there's no opportunity to mod out some interior cells into exterior ones in ways that would increase the smoothness of gameplay by not making me load into my ship. Then load the ship into low orbit. Then load the ship to another system. Then load from the system to the planet. Then load out of my ship.

But this is pointless to go back and forth with you because you, again, think your understanding is the complete sum total of understanding. And are then attributing that to other people.

Here. here. I'll just get your next line read for you.

"Cac tweets. :mjlol:
Sony Stan's. :russ:

Someone else thought that for you.:mjpls:

Phil for President.:ehh:"

There. Now we can just skip the rest of this and go on with our lives. Happy Juneteenth; most especially to Galveston and to Arkane Austin.
Hey man you typed a lot, and you were wrong as fukk. Not even sure what else you’d like me to say :ehh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yes it does, the exploration was already awful, moving faster would at least help, not to mention there is no logical reason in game why they wouldn't have vehicles.
You move fast enough without vehicles bro, you really don't need them.