Starfield considered a success as 14 million players have over 40 hours of playtime

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's only Sony stan babble now that yall bought Bethesda but before this yall would be shytting on it too if it was still third party.
No, people love bethesda games. was just reported 25 million people were active in bethesda games last month.

Starfield became the punching bag flavor of the month due to their affiliation with microsoft, and cause pc stan’s have decided bethesda is the bad guy, they are currently review bombing the game AGAIN as we speak.

But you are just a loud minority. As we see, millions of people have played and enjoyed the game thoroughly and are looking forward to the DLC.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's only Sony stan babble now that yall bought Bethesda but before this yall would be shytting on it too if it was still third party.
Ironically you wouldn’t think it was mid if it was on PlayStation. If it was third party it wouldn’t change my opinion on the game

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Ironically you wouldn’t think it was mid if it was on PlayStation. If it was third party it wouldn’t change my opinion on the game
Actually I would. Sony has released a couple mid first party games...
Who even are you to be running up in here calling me a Sony stan when I've never interacted with you before? :patrice:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Actually I would. Sony has released a couple mid first party games...
Who even are you to be running up in here calling me a Sony stan when I've never interacted with you before? :patrice:
Walks like a duck talks like a duck. It’s obvious there’s some type of bias if you’re attacking Starfield in the way that you are

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The discourse around Starfield is ridiculous. Critics are judging it as if it should be a groundbreaking masterpiece that redefines the industry, justifying all the hype and development time. Their expectations were too high. Many of them forget that they didn’t even like Fallout 4 until the mods came out. Sure, they might say they liked it now, but when it was released, people complained it wasn’t as good as New Vegas and criticized the story and settlement building.

These critics had unrealistic expectations and want to push the narrative that Bethesda isn’t making the games they want and should rehire Obsidian. They seem to want this game to fail and are irritated that people actually enjoy it.

When the game was released, instead of sharing their opinions in the main thread, they created a separate hate thread to make it look like more people disliked it than loved it. It’s strange because, no matter how big Bethesda is or how much money Microsoft has, and regardless of the quality of their previous games, it’s still just one video game. If you don’t like it, don’t play it. Stop trying to convince everyone else to dislike it too.

It’s like misery loves company or something, lol.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A talking head at a company isn’t going to ever come out and say anything negative about their product unless forced to. Always remember:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The discourse around Starfield is ridiculous. Critics are judging it as if it should be a groundbreaking masterpiece that redefines the industry, justifying all the hype and development time. Their expectations were too high. Many of them forget that they didn’t even like Fallout 4 until the mods came out. Sure, they might say they liked it now, but when it was released, people complained it wasn’t as good as New Vegas and criticized the story and settlement building.

These critics had unrealistic expectations and want to push the narrative that Bethesda isn’t making the games they want and should rehire Obsidian. They seem to want this game to fail and are irritated that people actually enjoy it.

When the game was released, instead of sharing their opinions in the main thread, they created a separate hate thread to make it look like more people disliked it than loved it. It’s strange because, no matter how big Bethesda is or how much money Microsoft has, and regardless of the quality of their previous games, it’s still just one video game. If you don’t like it, don’t play it. Stop trying to convince everyone else to dislike it too.

It’s like misery loves company or something, lol.
Yeah, its a bit weird because I stand by Starfield launched better than Fallout 4. I feel people need to realize Bethesda games usually have a rough launch and gets better over time after updates and mods. I think Starfield had the target on its back because it didn't launch on Playstation. I think there would still be some of the discourse going on, but it wouldn't be this loud if it was also on Playstation.

Also, the game had a 84 metacritic and people are acting like the game had a MC under 70 and flopped like Too Human. I think if you don't like a game just move on, but it seems with this game many can't do that. It's crazy with the amount of games that are out there these days to go out of your way to say you hate a game

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah, its a bit weird because I stand by Starfield launched better than Fallout 4. I feel people need to realize Bethesda games usually have a rough launch and gets better over time after updates and mods. I think Starfield had the target on its back because it didn't launch on Playstation. I think there would still be some of the discourse going on, but it wouldn't be this loud if it was also on Playstation.

Also, the game had a 84 metacritic and people are acting like the game had a MC under 70 and flopped like Too Human. I think if you don't like a game just move on, but it seems with this game many can't do that. It's crazy with the amount of games that are out there these days to go out of your way to say you hate a game
Right! There is so many games to play especially last year but people acted like tit was their duty to stop everyone from playing this game or saying they like it. Then you have these weirdos review bombing it because they need everyone to agree with them.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
It really doesn't, but people will have to realize that on their own in due time.
Yes it does, the exploration was already awful, moving faster would at least help, not to mention there is no logical reason in game why they wouldn't have vehicles.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Anyone who quit on Starfield before mods came out is a dumbass

I guarantee you once enough time passes and all the DLC/updates drop that those same ppl will turn around and love it like Cyberpunk and NMS
Cyberpunk was great, it has shytty performance on consoles and some bugs on PC, that was it.

The gameplay loop itself on Starfield is complere shyt, the quests are shyt, the shooting is shyt, the exploration is shyt, the characters are shyt.