Stardom - Wrestler Hana Kimura has passed away

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The Internet, specifically social media, is a very cruel place. May she find peace. Wrestling Twitter takes a huge L for this.

Twitter as a whole has gotten worse over the past few years, it's just one big clout contest and the herd mentality on there is VERY disturbing.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
1264132437581406209mboErRJtVIWLgwe&app_name=reddit.com

I was able to notice her tweet right away because it was afternoon in the United States by the time difference (midnight in Japan time) and I called Jungle Kyona and Rossi Ogawa with Io immediately.
Kyona went with all her might.
However…
I didn’t make it in time"

Edit: the incident

Edit 2: the full episode

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:snoop:just because of a scripted reality show. I never get the idea of shytting on a person you will never meet on social media like they are talking heads. Sure, we troll a bit but just telling a human being to kill themselves over a damn episode makes you more of a miserable piece of shyt...no more of a delusional piece of shyt. Obvious to reality and fail to understand the concept of life. It sucks that such a pure beautiful soul ended a precious life because of hundreds of soulless robots parroting shyt because they will never amount to nothing but a hashtag.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Sad RIP

I’ll never understand cyberbullying when you can disconnect. I’m sure she had other issues outside of that though.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
1264132437581406209mboErRJtVIWLgwe&app_name=reddit.com

I was able to notice her tweet right away because it was afternoon in the United States by the time difference (midnight in Japan time) and I called Jungle Kyona and Rossi Ogawa with Io immediately.
Kyona went with all her might.
However…
I didn’t make it in time"

Edit: the incident

Edit 2: the full episode

:picard: She destroyed jreh's soul

Nothing is worth harassing her over though...it's reality TV, all that shyt is exaggerated and manipulated anyway:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Japanese celebrity culture is fukking disgusting. They basically don't let attractive women be human beings, give the public free reign to stalk and harass them.

Breh Korean celebrity culture is even WORSE:merchant:. You know how many KPop singers and Kdrama stars that committed suicide because of "gasp" they gain a bit of weight or fukking another actor:francis:. It's the wild west overseas compared to the States where the celebrities rely on bots, PR, and even themselves to fight back on the social media hounds. It really sucks that artists over there have to withstand a bunch of perverted psychopathic miserable beings because idol-ism is an addiction.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Breh Korean celebrity culture is even WORSE:merchant:. You know how many KPop singers and Kdrama stars that committed suicide because of "gasp" they gain a bit of weight or fukking another actor:francis:. It's the wild west overseas compared to the States where the celebrities rely on bots, PR, and even themselves to fight back on the social media hounds. It really sucks that artists over there have to withstand a bunch of perverted psychopathic miserable beings because idol-ism is an addiction.
In Japan they don't even let these girls have boyfriends so they can sell the fantasy of being attainable:mindblown: . A chick got stabbed by some dude who had been stalking her for weeks, she repeatedly informed the police about it and they were:russell:. The dude sent her gifts and she rejected them, and he stabbed her like 30 times (she lived though)! And then the Japanese media blamed her for not accepting his advances:dahell:

Some other dudes figured out where a chick lived from the reflection in her shades on a live stream:picard:

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
I'm not going to watch the video of the incident. I can't bring myself to that yet. But let's not forget that she was definitely a heel wrestler, so maybe the way she acted in the video was reflective of that.

Beyond all that, my brother told me the news this morning and it still got me all fukked up. She so clearly had next (whether she stayed in Japan or went to NXT) that when my brother told me that a Stardom wrestler had passed away I would have never in a million years guessed that it was her.

I only got into the company like two years ago, but it was obvious that she was going to reach the level of Kairi or Io if she wanted that. Tokyo cyber squad was the first name any faction in that company that really stuck with me and kept me tuning in every so often. Her being the leader, along with her look and her charisma sealed the deal for me. I'm hurting over this. And I feel disgusted at the idea that something like this could even happen. I know that suicide happens a lot , and that it also happens a lot in Japan, but it always hits different when it's somebody that was thrusted into the spotlight like she was.

I might catch some hate for this comparison, but I'm just doing it so hopefully those that didn't really know about her can better understand this loss. Imagine if Zion Williamson happened to die right before he really got a chance to shine (and I definitely don't hope that that happens, I hope that he lives to be 104 years old)., but it's that kind of impact. She wasn't a technical wizard in the ring yet, but she clearly had so much potential, and since she was so young, things could have come together to make her one of the best ever. Sadly, it's just going to be another "what if?"

R.I.P. Kimura Hana