Stardom - Wrestler Hana Kimura has passed away

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what did she say that caused the tweets directed at her?

this is terrible. Twitter is a cesspool of ignorance. stupid motherfukkers exist on there just to torture other people if they disagree with anything they say. fukk them.

R.I.P.
She was on Terrace House.

She didn't really do anything wrong. People didn't like the way she reacted to another cast member who messed up some of her wrestling gear. All she did was knock his hat off his head. And Japanese netizens have been going at her since which has now lead to her death.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
what did she say that caused the tweets directed at her?

this is terrible. Twitter is a cesspool of ignorance. stupid motherfukkers exist on there just to torture other people if they disagree with anything they say. fukk them.

R.I.P.

She had arguement with another person in the house (show is called Terrace House, think Big Brother and Real World), bc of his overall attitude and because he messed up her wrestling gear in the wash. The incident happened 2 months ago, and fans of the show were still giving her shyt for it.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
She was on Terrace House.

She didn't really do anything wrong. People didn't like the way she reacted to another cast member who messed up some of her wrestling gear. All she did was knock his hat off his head. And Japanese netizens have been going at her since which has now lead to her death.

what is Terrace House?

either way, that is absolutely pathetic. fukk those people who decided to get on Twitter and attack that girl.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
She had arguement with another person in the house (show is called Terrace House, think Big Brother and Real World), bc of his overall attitude and because he messed up her wrestling gear in the wash. The incident happened 2 months ago, and fans of the show were still giving her shyt for it.

ah okay, got it. wasn't sure what Terrace House was ..... again, point still stands ... fukk the people who tormented her.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wow man...... this is really sad. I wish she could’ve just spoke with someone.

Sidenote these internet folks really do take shyt too far. People be really bold behind a keyboard, that’s why I think it’s so cowardly to personally attack someone via text when you know you wouldnt do that shyt face to face.

And damn 22? Man her life was barely at its beginning stage

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:picard:

Damn shame. R.I.P

So instead of contacting the police and medics, these people tweeted her to GET help? :what:

I know it’s Japan, but there had to be some way to get ahold of them. Plus I’m sure Japanese people saw the tweets.

if there was a chance she could’ve been saved... :mjcry: :francis:

So these POS pricks gave her shyt for defending herself and taking a stand against bullshyt? :what:

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
That's crazy that she was only 22. She wrestled for ROH a few times 3 or 4 years ago. She was a solid worker at that time too.

:francis: