Stardom - Wrestler Hana Kimura has passed away

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

^ I was able to notice her tweet right away because it was afternoon in the United States by the time difference (midnight in Japan time) and I called Jungle Screamer and Rossi Ogawa with Io immediately. Kyona went with all her might. However… I didn't make it in time

:to::to::to:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
I think we just gotta educate people more on social media, shyt is make believe and everyone is lying. You got girls out here starving themselves and getting surgery to look like other girls who did the same shyt but they got more followers, nikkas killing themselves and a bunch of other people because they’re involved in miserable circles that promote feeling sorry for yourself, all type of shyt.

if you don’t have the proper mental health to handle social media you shouldn’t have it and we gotta encourage more people to unplug from the martrix. shyt I don’t have social media myself for that exact reason

This is an awful world and challenges will test you throughout your life.

Ultimately a fraction of the population have a low tolerance and they should be identified and protected.

People can blame twitter/social media etc etc.. but I think with certain people sooner or later something will push them over the edge. Failed an exam? Got passed over for a promotion? Miscarriage? Husband cheated? There's always gonna be something.

22 is too young. RIP.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fukk this year man.

She was my favorite joshi. I would’ve sworn to you she had next.

I was keeping up yesterday afternoon until they said she was ok and now waking up up to this:mjcry:

RIP Hana :rip:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Sad situation all around. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and all social media is toxic. I made the decision to stay off a few years ago, and I feel like my mental health has improved a lot.

I'm not familiar with Hana, but I've seen her name pop up a lot when talking about future stars. RIP to someone who left too soon.

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
People did get in contact with her and checked in on her. She indicated that was fine.

Then came the tweets...:mjcry:
That's the thing it's really a mental illness something likely would have triggered It at some point if people reached out that's really all you can do.

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Watching Terrance House man my depression doesn't need this :francis:

all3rd

All Star
Daps
The Internet, specifically social media, is a very cruel place. May she find peace. Wrestling Twitter takes a huge L for this.

Wrestling/reality tv and the not the same asian culture thing. Those K-Pop artists like Blackpink Lisa from Thialand and Chinese dude Jackson Wang of Take 7 get this same type of racist and hateful attacks online. :mjcry: