Stardom - Wrestler Hana Kimura has passed away

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Im legit shocked. I follow her on IG and saw her post no more than 12 hours ago and I thought to myself how happy she looks in her posts threw it a like and kept it pushing. This week hurts. This is the darkest timeline brehs...

scrolling through my feed rn and it legit popped up just now for me:to:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Only got into Stardom about a year ago and she was one of the reasons why. She had that look/aura that screamed "star." I still can't believe this.

This was the last msg she left:

Terrace House fans were being extremely cruel to her. People are just too cruel on and offline.

Social media can be a cesspool :francis:

Especially the cutlure around niche things like wrestling.

22...man what the fukk :mjcry:

Mental health ain't no joke, brehs. Always be vigilant around friends and fam.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Social media can be a cesspool :francis:

Especially the cutlure around niche things like wrestling.

22...man what the fukk :mjcry:

Mental health ain't no joke, brehs. Always be vigilant around friends and fam.
I think we just gotta educate people more on social media, shyt is make believe and everyone is lying. You got girls out here starving themselves and getting surgery to look like other girls who did the same shyt but they got more followers, nikkas killing themselves and a bunch of other people because they’re involved in miserable circles that promote feeling sorry for yourself, all type of shyt.

if you don’t have the proper mental health to handle social media you shouldn’t have it and we gotta encourage more people to unplug from the martrix. shyt I don’t have social media myself for that exact reason

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think we just gotta educate people more on social media, shyt is make believe and everyone is lying. You got girls out here starving themselves and getting surgery to look like other girls who did the same shyt but they got more followers, nikkas killing themselves and a bunch of other people because they’re involved in miserable circles that promote feeling sorry for yourself, all type of shyt.

if you don’t have the proper mental health to handle social media you shouldn’t have it and we gotta encourage more people to unplug from the martrix. shyt I don’t have social media myself for that exact reason

People just need to be better human beings. That's all it is.

And you can't expect someone to stay of SM if they're not mentally or emotionally strong. Someone close to the person has to tell them to stay off. But at the end of the day it's pieces of shyt that set it off.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
People just need to be better human beings. That's all it is.

And you can't expect someone to stay of SM if they're not mentally or emotionally strong. Someone close to the person has to tell them to stay off. But at the end of the day it's pieces of shyt that set it off.
Here’s the thing, as long as there’s humans there will always ALWAYS be hatred and people taking advantage of others, PERIOD.

the world will never be a happy place where we all get along and encourage each other. We can’t control what other people say and do, only ourselves

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Here’s the thing, as long as there’s humans there will always ALWAYS be hatred and people taking advantage of others, PERIOD.

the world will never be a happy place where we all get along and encourage each other. We can’t control what other people say and do, only ourselves

I’m not preaching peace and lovie dovie stuff. I know how humanity Operates. I’m just saying how it is and how it could be.

And this has nothing to do with hatred and taking advantage of people. In relations to this topic, It has to do with people constantly bytching about insignificant things that don’t relate to their world.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I’m not preaching peace and lovie dovie stuff. I know how humanity Operates. I’m just saying how it is and how it could be.

And this has nothing to do with hatred and taking advantage of people. In relations to this topic, It has to do with people constantly bytching about insignificant things that don’t relate to their world.
I get it, like I said tho, we can’t control what other people say and do

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
R.I.P.

Goddamn - this year has been WILD. :snoop:

22 is way to young to go. The fact that her role in a TV show led to this is :why::francis::mindblown:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Sad news to wake up to. She really was talented from one I seen and I think she's one of the reasons why stardom is getting mainstream. RIP social media truly is a blessing and a curse.