Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
56f6697c-bce7-4272-a043-eeaa68486f61.jpg

dc4d22dd-0eba-4926-8061-5cd0fc9a22a0.jpg

22675c0b-c1e2-4403-9f6a-8dcc150d02ee.jpg

As any fellow Joshi brehs can attest, she was the chosen one...

:mjcry:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
How was that clip worth driving someone to suicide?
Stan culture is stupid. Bunch of mentally ill loonies with no grasp of reality that act like some reality show is the most important thing in the universe.

Like she just ethered a dude because he carelessly ruined something valuable to her...who cares?!

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP. She truly had an it factor about her and I think she could've been a star wherever she went.

What Asuka touched on is right. A lot of people react to death with anger and misplace it. When somebody actually kills themselves and they get mean tweets leading up to it, you need to keep in mind how many celebrities get them. Blaming her suicide on her getting negative tweets from strangers, when she also had a lot of fans and praise on twitter, I don't think is accurate. It's just not reasonable to think that she actually killed herself over these tweets and wasn't already in a bad place mentally and considered suicide before.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I know for some people some of it is memes and half joking when they say this.
But 2020 is just hitting different and I'm over it. I don't have the facts to say it's substantially worse than any years of the past couple decades.
But it's just feels heavier and hardly any breaks between fukkery or tragedy somehow.

this is said every year tho.

the fact of the matter is, we're just getting older and we're familiar with more celebrities & athletes, which unfortunately means that we're familiar with alot more celebrity/athlete deaths.

RIP

Last edited:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Was reading a lot of the facebook comments from a couple months ago when the episode from Terrace House originally aired...

Ironically most of the people commenting seem to be concerned about the dudes mental state, a struggling stand up comedian, and very few empathized with how she felt about the situation. Some even blaming her more than the dude that ruined her outfit

That being said, I find it hard to believe that this one incident and the online comments that followed are what ultimately lead to her decision to take her life. It may have been a contributing factor but there was probably some other shyt going on that we dont know about.

RIP