Baltimore

51nWSm17oSL._SY400_.jpg

Thanks breh just copped :salute:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I have such mixed feeling about this movie. On one hand I really do think it was enjoyable. On the other hand I think it was lazy. A lot of the plot points are just carbon copy's from former movies. Plus I think they took a step back in light saber battle visuals. I can't salute JJ on this one even tho he made an enjoyable movie :snoop:. I'm conflicted. Also I don't get how Finns character went from storm trooper to murking his former allies so fast

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yo I gotta think the posters that made Finn out to be this sidekick, coward and super simp. They lower my adaptations for this movie.

I came to the movie theater looking like :beli::shaq2::birdman: before the movie started.

When I found out Finn was non of those things and much better than I thought, I was like :leon::banderas::wow: after the movie.

Finn was not no damn sidekick in the movie.:comeon:

Finn was no coward in any action scene he was in:rudy:

And he was not no super simp that everybody trying to label him as.:heh:

Also the friend zone accusations,:deadmanny: Is Rey supposed to kiss him in the lips or something while his in coma? last time I checked love interest in a trilogy not supposed to hook until the end of the second film or third film.:pachaha:

And :dead: at anyone comparing him to Jar Jar, y'all are taking it to far now lol.

Repped. The shyt is fukkin absurd. nikkaz want the man to be a c00n simp fukkboi just to serve their predetermined agendas.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have such mixed feeling about this movie. On one hand I really do think it was enjoyable. On the other hand I think it was lazy. A lot of the plot points are just carbon copy's from former movies. Plus I think they took a step back in light saber battle visuals. I can't salute JJ on this one even tho he made an enjoyable movie :snoop:. I'm conflicted. Also I don't get how Finns character went from storm trooper to murking his former allies so fast

Like I said earlier.. watch S rebels S1 ep 4 for storm trooper back story (and possibly Finn)

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
keep in mind the emperor was always a projection until ROTS ... i think so anyway

He was there from Day 1 in Phantom Menace as Palpatine.

The shyt I never got was mufukkaz not knowing Palpatine was Sidious. In ROTJ, he is EMPEROR PALPATINE.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The shyt I never got was mufukkaz not knowing Palpatine was Sidious. In ROTJ, he is EMPEROR PALPATINE.

thats not what I meant... He was never "SHOWN" as the sith lord..only in holograms....

Maybe thats how nobody knew... Sidious only appeared in Hologram with the hood and his menacing Batman voice..

And besides just like the bubbling Clark/superman difference who would suspect a senator chancelor to be a Sith lord?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

He was never referred to as Palpatine in the OT though. It was some other medium that birthed it. Don't remember if it was a book, video game, or toy

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
thats not what I meant... He was never "SHOWN" as the sith lord..only in holograms....

Maybe thats how nobody knew... Sidious only appeared in Hologram with the hood and his menacing Batman voice..

And besides just like the bubbling Clark/superman difference who would suspect a senator chancelor to be a Sith lord?

I was talking separately breh. Another topic. My bad.

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
Oh and I'm kinda pissed at how shytty the light saber battle was. I know Rey was a Newbie and Kylo was hurt but they just said fukk it to all the choreography of RTS. They better come with some amazing light saber battles next movie

I don't think they are going that direction with the saber fights anymore. As much as I loved the prequel saber fights, this new style fits more in with the tone of the movie. It isn't as slow as the first trilogy, but has a more natural pace. Remember Luke didn't have amazing saber skills and Darth Vader had mechanical arms. Those fights were not between "in their prime" Jedi/Sith like the prequels who had years of training from other saber users. Luke probably never attained crazy saber skills so he taught Kylo what he knew and it was probably mostly force techniques. Snoke looks old as hell and probably isn't using sabers like that anymore and probably was just teaching Kylo force techniques as well. Rey obviously could fight from her experiences on Jakku. Using a light saber on an injured and emotionally distraught Kylo, who was not trying to kill her, but turn her to the dark side is why the battles looked like they did. Finn was decent with a saber as well since he some hand to hand combat training as a storm trooper. Honestly the saber battles in TFA looked real and didn't look like it was pre planned dancing.:yeshrug: I got into the badlands on AMC for that flashy asian style sword fighting.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This movie was ok, I just dislike how Rey was able to do so much after just knowing the force exists. That was disgusting, she should not be able to beat a well trained villain after 10mins of force use.

Also Disney might of pissed off the :mjpls: fans by making Rey a love interest of Finn. Do y'all think Finn is still alive, if so do you think he gon smash Rey in the next movie?