Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Only reason why Finn was put in a coma is because they obviously don't have an idea of what they're going to do with him in future installments. Don't say "New Han" when that role is clearly going to Oscar Isaac and is why his role was so small in the film as Harrison Ford took it for this film.

One minute Kylo Ren could do everything from stopping lasers mid-flight then next minute he's getting washed by someone who's never wielded a light-saber and even loses :what:All that stuff was just stupid and downright terrible :mjlol: Threw two movies worth of development into 1 movie, it was the same with the relationship and situation between Han and Kylo.

Vader and Dooku were both 1-0 up going into their seconds films, Vader was even 2-0 at one stage, Kylo's already 0-1 with a KO and he's meant to be the main big bad of this series :mjlol: and some of you have the nerve to question George FOH :mjlol:

Last edited:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I think the reason why Kylo is so raw and emotional in his powers is because of what Han said.
I don't think it's as deep as that, I think breh just grew up spoiled as hell while idolizing his gramps and wanted to grow up to be him. Problem is, there will never be another Anakin :birdman:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"The force is with you young Skywalker...but you are not a Jedi yyyyyyyyyyetttttt" is one of the illest movie lines in history :wow:
I'm saying. I want to see fights that tell a story. He basically was toying with him the entire time then he decided to turn it up and stopped fukking around, he completely demolished him. It showed just how powerful Vader was and that Luke was nowhere even close. Vader didn't need to do backflips (doubt he could have), and wasn't swinging his saber around for show. Every swing was intent of fukking that nikka up in the end and breaking his spirit.

Same thing with the fight in this one. Everything felt real.

And shoutout to James Earl Jones :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Only reason why Finn was put in a coma is because they obviously don't have an idea of what they're going to do with him in future installments. Don't say "New Han" when that role is clearly going to Oscar Isaac and is why his role was so small in the film as Harrison Ford took it for this film.

One minute Kylo Ren could do everything from stopping lasers mid-flight then next minute he's getting washed by someone who's never wielded a light-saber and even loses :what:All that stuff was just stupid and downright terrible :mjlol: Threw two movies worth of development into 1 movie, it was the same with the relationship and situation between Han and Kylo.

Vader and Dooku were both 1-0 up going into their seconds films, Vader was even 2-0 at one stage, Kylo's already 0-1 with a KO and he's meant to be the main big bad of this series :mjlol: and some of you have the nerve to question George FOH :mjlol:
I think Snoke is the final boss .

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man fukk those prequel fights. nikkas out there dancing and shyt. That fight in ESB with Vader vs. Luke shytted on anything in the entire saga. Glad they're returning to form.
I disagree:yeshrug:. Best explanation I've seen is that light saber battles devolved with the death of the Jedis in episode 3. Now it's bad to its primative state. I loved those prequel battles: I still watch Anakin vs obi wan :lawd:. Then that darth maul fight :ohlawd:. I miss it.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Anakin got sonned by dooku ... then got sonned by Ben..

Kylo Ren being force unstable only shows he needs training.. just because you did something one minute.. if you dont have training doesnt mean you have the skills to channel that again... Kylo ren is RAW like anakin was..

And as far as Finn Solo or Finn Leonis is concerned ... He'll be good when he wakes up and starts getting some memories...

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Yall looking for a sci fi movie about galactic tyranny, mystical knights with even more mystical powers, people forced into impossible situations, as the turn around towards black empowerment in HOLLYWOOD?

Get a clue man

Star Wars TFA was GREAT. Finn was cool, likable and shined well against Han, Rey and Kylo. He wasn't a c00n or a coward. When he HAD TO, he stood up to the danger. He didn't run when Rey (his supposedly superior white hero) was knocked out or cower or try to distract Kylo until Rey woke up again, my nikka said this your light saber? COME GET IT nikka!!!! Turn it on, and did the best he could WITHOUT proper training and lasted pretty well. Kylo Ren was a great villain as well. And its cool to see the heroes AND the villains go through developments. In the OT, Vader was already THAT nikka. People complain about Kylo Ren, he didn't even complete his training. With no luke or Jedi around, Snoke did deem necessary as there was no other person who could possibly challenge Kylo UNTIL Rey showed her sensitivity to the force. As for Rey, he lived by herself on a harsh desert planet. I wasn't surprised she knew how to fix things, how to fight, hell SHE IS SURVIVING by herself for an untold number of years. Her force power, eh yea they rushed that part. While I was watching it, it didn't hit me as surprising. She failed in her force Jedi trick but she learns as she goes along. And Kylo was emotionally drained, and injured. She was full of rage. Almost went to the dark side herself.

I dunno man, I take movies for what they are. Entertainment. Im a fan of Star Wars even since I got over myself when my best friend gave me the OT when I was in middle school. We've had black Jedis, black heroes, black villains, black whatever in this story. Finn wasn't gonna save the galaxy all by himself. Neither did Luke, Han or Leia. Ease up

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I disagree:yeshrug:. Best explanation I've seen is that light saber battles devolved with the death of the Jedis in episode 3. Now it's bad to its primative state. I loved those prequel battles: I still watch Anakin vs obi wan :lawd:. Then that darth maul fight :ohlawd:. I miss it.
That Anakin vs Obi Wan fight was one of the most ridiculous fights shown on film. The only thing that saved it was the end was when Obi Wan acting came through and delivered "You were the chosen one :mjcry:" line. Just straight up choreographed bullshyt otherwise. Looked like something out of Dragonball Z with these nikkas floating above lava and shyt.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think Snoke is the final boss .

Snoke's going to be a background villain ala Sidious/Emperor he will not be doing the fighting, it will be Kylo who will have the same role as Vader and Dooku. Dooku was 1-0 up after Clones and was shown to be able to hold Yoda. Vader was 1-0 after a New Hope and then 2-0 after Empire. Kylo's 0-1 with a KO, it's over for that character. Got beat and washed by a rook, so damn stupid:mjlol:. Would have worked for a one and done like Maul, but that's not going to be the case with Kylo.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's as deep as that, I think breh just grew up spoiled as hell while idolizing his gramps and wanted to grow up to be him. Problem is, there will never be another Anakin :birdman:

Same bloodline only thing missing is some p*ssy. Luke didnt have any and neither does kylo. Thats the prophecy to be the chosen one. Some wet ass p*ssy far far away