Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dope was bought the minute I knew I was getting a PS4 for Christmas. Creed is next. Passing on SOC since I read they purposely looked to cast darker skinned women in less attractive roles, so I can't **** with that.

But yup, we gotta put our money behind our own. I hear you. Was thinking about "Dear White People Too", but I heard it was disappointing.
I DVRd it. and tried to watch.... I made it half way... Its not bad.. its just didnt do it for me... soemthing about the story was "off" for me

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think Kylo Ren is kinda a loser. Just a wanna be darth. Everything about him screams Revenge of the Sith Anakin. And I think the movie really lacked creativity. It was good but it's basically a combination of the first trilogy. If you've watched the OG trilogy you can predict literally everything that would happen. Still enjoyable but super safe. Really liked Rey. This she's a strong main character. Finn will never be force sensitive. I dint think this movie will age well

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Watching it again :wow:

Same, tonight :blessed:
Went w/ the crew last night, I max 3D tonite with the kids :obama:
Also the friend zone accusations,:deadmanny: Is Rey supposed to kiss him in the lips or something while his in coma? l.

She supposed to drop to her knees gobble & swallow and have sum eggs ready for when he wake up:birdman:

But nah, I agree he is neither uber hero or ultra c00n, this is indicative of a lot of parts of the movie Rae completely untrained yet pulling grad school level Jedi moves, Kylo only partially trained yet inventing unheard of force moves. This whole flick was :mindblown: cause they had no baselines with this shyt.

I think Finn arc is probably one of the few that can grow & if I'm not mistaken but wasn't Han a pilot for the Empire pre smuggling days

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Is Supreme Leader Snoke Dark Plaguies?.... He's he THAT big?....You're gonna need multiple Jedi to take him out.

I honestly think it was Snoke that separated Rey from Kylo by cracking the ground like that...It wasn't from the destruction of the weapon :banderas:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lol, I just got back from this movie and I really liked it, so reading these extremely negative responses are hilarious. I'm assuming ya'll just decided ya'll weren't gonna like it unless Finn was the reincarnated version of Shaft + Blade x X-men's Bishop huh?

You hit the nail on the head breh

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He got a lot of screentime using that lightsaber. They're not gonna just go away from that in the next movie. I believe he's force sensitive. And that coma is gonna do something to realize that.
Nah. No way he's force sensitive man

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Is Supreme Leader Snoke Dark Plaguies?.... He's he THAT big?....You're gonna need multiple Jedi to take him out.

I honestly think it was Snoke that separated Rey from Kylo by cracking the ground like that...It wasn't from the destruction of the weapon :banderas:
Yeah thats who I think it is. It has to be him :yeshrug:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
keep in mind the emperor was always a projection until ROTS ... i think so anyway

Maybe I should rewatch Death Star scenes in ANH but I swear at times it seems like Tarkin and Vader are the leaders of the Empire. Not sure they even mention the Emperor in it.

That's what crazy, this movie had some hints of the beginning of Empire Strikes Back.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe I should rewatch Death Star scenes in ANH but I swear at times it seems like Tarkin and Vader are the leaders of the Empire. Not sure they even mention the Emperor in it.

That's what crazy, this movie had some hints of the beginning of Empire Strikes Back.

I thought Vader was the bad guy until I think he mentions the emperor when talking to Luke in ESB..

On a side note... how come Spike or somebody didnt do a SW marathon in time for TFA ??

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Rey "downloaded" the cliff notes of the Force when Kylo tried to read her mind. Instead she read his mind and figured out all his tricks. Along with him being hurt, Its obvious that Kylo is not really Iight saber trained which is why i think Rey and Finn were able to get the best. Kylo's skills reminded me of Luke's skills in ESB when he left Yoda too early to face Vader...
My issue is this. Nowhere in any star wars info mentions this as a way to learn the force. This movie has made the force so confusing to me. I don't know how to rack and stack Kylo and Rey because I have no idea how powerful they are in the force. Idk if Kylo is weak or Rey is strong because they keep tit for tating each other every scene. Rey literally went from The Phantom Menace Anakin to RotS Anakin in one movie. I also hated how they treated the force like it was some super saiyan mode that Rey tapped into. Its kind of ironic because there is a scene where Han ask Finn on Starkiller base after he finds out he made everything up "How do you plan on saving her?" Finn replies "We'll use the force." Han says "That's not how it works." which is true, but Rey uses the force basically in the same capacity of what Finn was saying.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
iJOiVhq.jpg

ee7fA37.jpg

some info on Hux.
What book is this? Link breh