Superstar
Daps

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Breh's WHAT IF Kylo Ren has been in contact with Ghost Vader and is the reason tipping point of him going to the dark side. I doubt he would simply be talking to Vader's helmet without some specific back story.
Just because Vader saved Luke doesn't mean left the dark side. He simply did what he had to do to kill his son. As a matter of fact he could've been angry Darth Sidious told Luke to kill him. Either way I think Ren has a personal relationship with Vader or had one at some point.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Just because Vader saved Luke doesn't mean left the dark side. He simply did what he had to do to kill his son. As a matter of fact he could've been angry Darth Sidious told Luke to kill him. Either way I think Ren has a personal relationship with Vader or had one at some point.

:dahell:

Did you watch the end of Jedi?

Anakin shows up alongside Yoda/Obi-Wan, he even tells Luke "You were right about me" (referring to "there is good in him").

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Breh's WHAT IF Kylo Ren has been in contact with Ghost Vader and is the reason tipping point of him going to the dark side. I doubt he would simply be talking to Vader's helmet without some specific back story.
What @Vincenzo_Corleone said.

Ren could have had some sort of dark side vision or experience with Vader's helmet with it actually being Snoke manipulating him.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:dahell:

Did you watch the end of Jedi?

Anakin shows up alongside Yoda/Obi-Wan, he even tells Luke "You were right about me" (referring to "there is good in him").

Maybe Anakin had a change of heart. There's always "good" in everyone. I look at why he did it. It's been 30 years. Maybe 10 years or 15 years after the fact Anakin was looking about Obi Wan and Yoda like :mjpls: Maybe he resented Obi Wan for chopping off his legs. Maybe Samuel L Jackson was cracking jokes or they were all sitting around reminiscing about all the whining Anakin did when he was a youngin.

You gotta keep in mind Anakin was with the sith longer than he was with the Jedi. Vader was also :flabbynsick: when he kill the emperor. Vader probably knew Snoke.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
5xOqKFM.jpg

:damn:

That would've been a DOPE scene had they wrote that into the movie :to:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Episode 8. We gettin that black excellence.

The next lead

Gugu.jpg

She's already denied this....:to:

www.eonline.com/videos/242679/gugu-mbatha-raw-puts-star-wars-rumors-to-bed

Lol. So the novels arent canon right? That one page you posted about the battle in the snow was different in the movie.

They're actually *supposed* to be cannon, as is ALL the EU material now, but people have already found a bunch of little discrepencys between this novel, the movie, and Before The Awakening.

For instance, in that page @Darth Humanist posted, it says that Ren cut Finn up on his chest. As we know, in the movie, he got his back.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the Stromtroopers are brainwashed and conditioned

Finn resisted that conditioning

He never stated that nor was it mentioned at any point. All he said was that he was kidnapped when he was little, and basically was raised under the 1st Order. That he previously was assigned at sanitation until called upon to be a storm trooper and went AWOL after his first time seeing combat. Ain't NOTHING anywhere saying he was brainwashed. He may have been conditioned to that way of life, but that's real life for any individual today.

Y'all try to read into things way too much, when it was just a low ranked soldier that got shell shocked seeing war for the 1st time and wanted to go AWOL. Nothing more. Happens all the time in the military.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
He never stated that nor was it mentioned at any point. All he said was that he was kidnapped when he was little, and basically was raised under the 1st Order. That he previously was assigned at sanitation until called upon to be a storm trooper and went AWOL after his first time seeing combat. Ain't NOTHING anywhere saying he was brainwashed. He may have been conditioned to that way of life, but that's real life for any individual today.

Y'all try to read into things way too much, when it was just a low ranked soldier that got shell shocked seeing war for the 1st time and wanted to go AWOL. Nothing more. Happens all the time in the military.

All of the storm troopers are regular people. When they first started like all companies the first order probably couldn't afford to buy a clone army so they used start up capital to simply kidnap kids and recondition them. They probably can afford to by a clone army now but they would probably mean people would lose their jobs or get demoted. A lot of storm troopers probably fight out of the need to belong while others fight out of fear