Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
It wouldn't make sense for her to be Kylo's sister. I don't see Leia and Han leaving their daughter out there alone. Even if there was some mysterious reason for it, when Han and Leia met up with Rey they would have been much more tender and loving with her. I think they switched it up and Rey is Luke's daughter. Rey and Kylo are cousins. Luke left after Kylo went dark. Maybe he didn't want Snoke getting his hands on Rey (because of her abilities) like he got his hands on Kylo, so he left her by herself. Probably still had friends watching her from afar without her knowing. I also think that's why they didn't show Luke and Rey having a conversation because it would give it away. Check how Luke looked at her when he first saw her vs. how Han looked at her when he first saw her. Luke's her father.
I don't think Han knew. I think she was conceived and born during one of their on again off again phases. You could see their bond towards the end of the movie.

The second bolded part is why I think their brother and sister. The reason why Luke and Leia were split up is the same reason why Kylo and Rey were split up. This time, shyt hit the fan, and one of them fell.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
That's cool but still I can't take dude serious anymore. He's like a suburban dude hanging out in the hood trying to get stripes and claim some sh*t. He might even be paying Snoke and Hux to claim First Order. He was ill as f*ck in the beginning with the mask, voice, and freezing sh*t but they cut his balls off in the 3rd act. Of course they can make him powerful in the next flick but whatever. Hope they bring a new villain in. You're intrigued by dude, I'm not. Let agree to disagree
Them suburban cacs may shoot up the whole school/movie theater though :sas2:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
my only knock on the movie is that despite them declaring the books no longer being canon, they borrowed HEAVILY from them. That's why I wasn't surprised to hear that Kylo is Han and Leia's son. And don't be surprised when you find out Rey is his sister. This shyt is Jacen and Jaina without their little brother Anakin but with different names. In the EU, one of Luke's first students was influenced by the dark side and built a crudely put together lightsaber, another one that was powerful as fukk that felt he was more powerful than Luke and went to Vader's funeral pyre for guidance in the Force, and killed billions of people before redeeming himself, and HAD A NEPHEW THAT TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE. Mark my words, Rey (Jaina) will be the one to redeem and or take down Kylo, while Luke deals with Snoke.

That's why the movie was a bit underwhelming to me. This saga has already happened but with different characters. There will be some twists to switch the game up though.
and you felt the need to post ALL of this shyt and spoil It for people who havent read the books :what: tf wrong with you

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't think Han knew. I think she was conceived and born during one of their on again off again phases. You could see their bond towards the end of the movie.

The second bolded part is why I think their brother and sister. The reason why Luke and Leia were split up is the same reason why Kylo and Rey were split up. This time, shyt hit the fan, and one of them fell.

I could buy that.....i don't know obviously.....but piecing it together from a narrative perspective it wouldn't make sense to kill Han if he was Rey's father. You would want to keep him around longer to have him have more bonding moments with Rey. Or they would have had them have more interactions like that in this movie. Plus having two sets of twins is kinda contrived. But it could work. Just from my perspective, and again, Im just a dude on the internet so :manny: but, in that 20 second scene Luke looked at her like a father would look at a lost daughter whereas Han looked at her like "hey kid, get outta here. oh you're good with ships huh, here's a job" :skip:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hate the fact that we waited 30 years for this movie and we are still left asking questions.

All anyone ever wondered was... "Whatever happened to everyone after ROTJ." ,when it was announced that we would be getting new films, we thought finally would get those answers.

and yet episode 7 has finally been released, and we still don't know. I won't lie, it's very frustrating.

This is because you had the benefit of after watching one film, you can go directly to the NEXT one because they're all available. Imagine how people back THEN felt? Especially by the end of Empire Strikes Back and had to wait THREE YEARS to find answers to a lot of questions like was Darth Vader telling the truth about being Luke's father, or why would Obi Wan lie, is Leia that backup plan when Yoda say "there is another". What would happen to Han Solo, is he gone for good. And so on....

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
fukk all ya'll nikkas disrespecting Kylo:beli:

Disney needs to send him on a rampage in part 8. Dude needs to put the lights out on Chewbacca, Leia, Luke and.....Finn. The only way ya'll fools will learn some respect:martin:
chewy dying would be way worse than han, leia, anyone..id damn near track1 that shyt if they did

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
How did Ben come into contact with Snoke

They don't say. It does say that Leia knew about his influence, but hid this from Han. She thought Luke could save him but Snoke Da Gawd shyt on everyone.

BTW, this "influence" seems to be through the force, it's not like Snoke was sending the dude christmas cards and shyt, it was implied to be spiritual/magical.

Also is there any site mentioning any content in the novel?

I mean, you can *REDACTED* it at this point.

But people have talked about it on reddit and shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Episode 8. We gettin that black excellence.

The next lead

Gugu.jpg

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
and you felt the need to post ALL of this shyt and spoil It for people who havent read the books :what: tf wrong with you
A lot of folks didn't follow the EU like that when it was canon, and now that it's not, why follow it now :yeshrug:. Plus those books BEEN out. For decades. That shyt ain't nothing new. Plus all that shyt spanned countless books, and many sagas, so you would have to read dozens of books to piece together the bullshyt "spoilers" I posted.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A lot of folks didn't follow the EU like that when it was canon, and now that it's not, why follow it now :yeshrug:. Plus those books BEEN out. For decades. That shyt ain't nothing new. Plus all that shyt spanned countless books, and many sagas, so you would have to read dozens of books to piece together the bullshyt "spoilers" I posted.
Disney tossed those books in the bushes

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
sayin shyt like "dont ve surprised If____ happens" aint cool breh :comeon: regardless of how long they been out, stating that they borrowing heavy from then books then proceeding to outline stuff that happens aint the wave, atleast puy it in spoiler tags :francis: