Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

CHL

Superstar
Daps
If Rey turns out to be evil that would be the greatest heel turn in movie history :wow:
Episode 8 ends with Rey becoming Snoke's apprentice after killing Kylo? After killing Luke and Kylo going Light? Rey becomes Kylo's apprentice after they kill Snoke? Or at the end of Episode 9 leading into another trilogy?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nobody gives a f*ck about him finishing his training. The movie started off with him being the sh*t- freezing laser blasts in mid air and sh*t, reading minds, freezing people, etc. Third act he's an emotional b*tch and getting sonned- and now he needs to finish training.:comeon: They made him to be "that dude" with the mask and voice while kickin' azz but then he's not sh*t. Which one is it? But nah I'm not lookin' forward to his side story. Its not interesting to me. I don't even see Han and Leia to be bad parents cause nothing was ever established prior that they would neglect a child to the point where their offspring would rebel and kill people and destroy planets. He just seems like a kid that needs medication and a shoulder to cry on. That's cool and all for a side character but if that's the main villain then :patrice:

Even got scarred the fukk up, straight up loser:mjlol:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He's going to train, killing Han was what he needed to reach his full potential and I'm sure he'll be on some pure ruthless unfukkwittable shyt in episode 8.
It get this but they set dude up in the beginning of the film to be "that nicca" already. I assume we all thought dude was fully trained and was ready for that true villain role but as sh*t progressed he's trash and its really a facade. They went backwards with his character and it takes the intrigue out of it for me. He kills Han:comeon:. I don't know. He reminds me of The Mandarin in Iron Man 3- a joke. Started with a spark but now he's just garbage. But I digress

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Episode 8 ends with Rey becoming Snoke's apprentice after killing Kylo? After killing Luke and Kylo going Light? Rey becomes Kylo's apprentice after they kill Snoke? Or at the end of Episode 9 leading into another trilogy?
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:
That would be dope at. A Kylo and Rey flip. Rey betrays Luke. Kylo sees the light. Rey gets too attached to Finn and some shyt goes down that pushes her to the dark side? :banderas:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It get this but they set dude up in the beginning of the film to be "that nicca" already. I assume we all thought dude was fully trained and was ready for that true villain role but as sh*t progressed he's trash and its really a facade. They went backwards with his character and it takes the intrigue out of it for me. He kills Han:comeon:. I don't know. He reminds me of The Mandarin in Iron Man 3- a joke. Started with a spark but now he's just garbage. But I digress

He was dope as hell to me :yeshrug:

Look no further than Vader, with the way he was talked about you'd never guess Obi Wan left him as a smore roasting at the edge of a volcano. Seems like Sith gotta get their shyt handed to them at some point to reach their full potential. And make no mistake, he could have killed Rey but was too busy trying to talk her into joining him.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He's going to train, killing Han was what he needed to reach his full potential and I'm sure he'll be on some pure ruthless unfukkwittable shyt in episode 8.
Yea he still had that good in him and killing his father ultimately helped complete his dark side allegiance which is why snoke was ready for him to finish training ASAP.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Kylo!
images

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If Maximus could kill Commodus after getting stabbed in the side Kylo should've washed space janitor Finn and newbie Rey even with a blaster wound to the side :birdman:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
My understanding is that, this is in fact just the "first new trilogy". I would expect Ridley to be around till the end. Don't know about Boyega at this point.

Fisher/Hamill we be gone by the end of Ep.9 regardless.