Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
LEAKED CONCEPT ART OF FINN IN EPISODE 8 Y'ALL!!!!!!

iAlw785.png

How could anyone forget the wonderful character that was Mace-fukking-Windu.
Source? They bringin the DCU into this?!:lolbron:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nah bruh it's ain't understandable. It was his mutherfukking ideas and intel that 1. Won the main battle 2. Found and saved Rey in the Space Station.

And on top of that he killed about 10 people and downed 3 fighters.
rey saved her self and honestly with how they built up her character in the movie i wouldnt have been surprised if she stole a tie fighter and flew out and blew up the starkiller by herself (exaggerating on the one but you get the jist)

all the marketing they did made it seem like we were getting a lead black jedi, we didnt, people being mad at the pump fake is understandable. thats half of the reason why all those racists were mad, they werent trying to see two hours of a black guy being the next luke

like i said, the sanitation worker has room for growth, we'll see how they handle the character in episode 8. im honestly betting the first thing he does when he wakes up is ask where rey is and hopefully the majority of the movie his character isnt spent on concern for her

CHL

Superstar
Daps
There's a rumour floating around that Rey is actually the Padawan who went rogue/was too powerful to control so Luke exiled her to Jakku.

So he implanted a false memory in her head and sent her down there. This definitely could explain why her Force game is already A1
link?

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
There's a rumour floating around that Rey is actually the Padawan who went rogue/was too powerful to control so Luke exiled her to Jakku.

So he implanted a false memory in her head and sent her down there. This definitely could explain why her Force game is already A1
:whoo: I can get with this.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Your initial thought was addressing why Kylo is not as badass as Vader.. This actual very simple. He isn't as badass as Vader because when we see Vader he was a Jedi Master and Had trained under the most powerful Sith Lord ever. Whereas Kylo is basically just getting started. You're comparing Wiggins to Lebron.

And his emotions are what makes him intriguing:what:

We are witnessing his internal struggle.
I'm saying if he's the villain for one movie.. Ok that's fine. But for a trilogy:patrice:"His villainy has already been compromised. Hopefully he turns to the light side in the next installment. He needs to be on timeout and sent to his room without dinner. He's baby powder. He's a Bravo Channel villain. "His emotions make him intriguing" :what:Really?? He's bipolar, I knew he was soft when that other dude in command of the First Order was talkin' sh*t to him. I see nothing intriguing about him or his story. That's just my opinion

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
rey saved her self and honestly with how they built up her character in the movie i wouldnt have been surprised if she stole a tie fighter and flew out and blew up the starkiller by herself (exaggerating on the one but you get the jist)

all the marketing they did made it seem like we were getting a lead black jedi, we didnt, people being mad at the pump fake is understandable. thats half of the reason why all those racists were mad, they werent trying to see two hours of a black guy being the next luke

like i said, the sanitation worker has room for growth, we'll see how they handle the character in episode 8. im honestly betting the first thing he does when he wakes up is ask where rey is and hopefully the majority of the movie his character isnt spent on concern for her
I mean I guess but Jesus Christ he was STILL THE MAIN REASON THE GOOD GUYS WON:martin:. And racists were mad just cause a nikka was in it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

i'd be down for that. originally before the movie dropped i thought rey would end up on the darkside at the end of episode 9. but that'd take some major balls to build up a bad ass heroine and have her turn evil. i cant see disney going that route, she's their new princess

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying if he's the villain for one movie.. Ok that's fine. But for a trilogy:patrice:"His villainy has already been compromised. Hopefully he turns to the light side in the next installment. He needs to be on timeout and sent to his room without dinner. He's baby powder. He's a Bravo Channel villain. "His emotions make him intriguing" :what:Really?? He's bipolar, I knew he was soft when that other dude in command of the First Order was talkin' sh*t to him. I see nothing intriguing about him or his story. That's just my opinion
But bruh. Snoke told Hux to bring Kylo back to complete his training. Kylo's ceiling is coming