Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm saying if he's the villain for one movie.. Ok that's fine. But for a trilogy:patrice:"His villainy has already been compromised. Hopefully he turns to the light side in the next installment. He needs to be on timeout and sent to his room without dinner. He's baby powder. He's a Bravo Channel villain. "His emotions make him intriguing" :what:Really?? He's bipolar, I knew he was soft when that other dude in command of the First Order was talkin' sh*t to him. I see nothing intriguing about him or his story. That's just my opinion

He's going to train, killing Han was what he needed to reach his full potential and I'm sure he'll be on some pure ruthless unfukkwittable shyt in episode 8.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
There's a rumour floating around that Rey is actually the Padawan who went rogue/was too powerful to control so Luke exiled her to Jakku.

So he implanted a false memory in her head and sent her down there. This definitely could explain why her Force game is already A1

That would make a lot more sense. Repressed Force abilities awakened, nice touch if true.

sounds like he was just fatherless.

We don't know the dynamics on his relationship with Han, but it couldn't have been good seeing as he ended up murdering him.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
There's a rumour floating around that Rey is actually the Padawan who went rogue/was too powerful to control so Luke exiled her to Jakku.

So he implanted a false memory in her head and sent her down there. This definitely could explain why her Force game is already A1
She was like 4 tho :heh:

Edit: ahh false memories. But wouldn't the force vision she had see through implanted memories in this theory?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I mean I guess but Jesus Christ he was STILL THE MAIN REASON THE GOOD GUYS WON:martin:. And racists were mad just cause a nikka was in it.
billy dee was in the OT and Sam jackson was in the PT and i dont recall hearing or reading about any vitriol to that level. they were mad because it LOOKED LIKE a black man was not only going to be the lead but a jedi of their beloved franchise. they got pump faked and are relieved, others got pump faked and were upset, i dont see how thats not understandable but i'll leave it alone

CHL

Superstar
Daps
billy dee was in the OT and Sam jackson was in the PT and i dont recall hearing or reading about any vitriol to that level. they were mad because it LOOKED LIKE a black man was not only going to be the lead but a jedi of their beloved franchise. they got pump faked and are relieved, others got pump faked and were upset, i dont see how thats not understandable but i'll leave it alone
Vast majority of racists I saw complaining were casual morons who didn't even know Stormtrooper weren't clones :usure:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
But bruh. Snoke told Hux to bring Kylo back to complete his training. Kylo's ceiling is coming
That's cool but still I can't take dude serious anymore. He's like a suburban dude hanging out in the hood trying to get stripes and claim some sh*t. He might even be paying Snoke and Hux to claim First Order. He was ill as f*ck in the beginning with the mask, voice, and freezing sh*t but they cut his balls off in the 3rd act. Of course they can make him powerful in the next flick but whatever. Hope they bring a new villain in. You're intrigued by dude, I'm not. Let agree to disagree

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL