Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If you mean just turning it on, Han used it to cut open that camel/horse and stuck Luke in it to protect him from freezing to death at the beginning of ESB. if you talking about using it successfully as a weapon, Finn really didn't know how to use it...
oh ok, I haven't seen the OGs in literally 20+ yrs, but from the way ppl talked online it was like non Force people should be able to handle lightsabers or something, I could have just been interpreting it wrong.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. We'll see if the Rebel Alliance and subsequent New Republic rectified this lie about the Jedi though.

Yeah It was Snoke saying unless they find and destroy Luke Skywalker the Jedi will rise up again.

Unlike Sidious I don't get the sense that Plageuis has an influential postion on the Republic's side. The First Order's growing power can be explained by them being based in the Unknown Regions (away from the eyes of the Republic who have probably understimated them and not taken them to be the threat they are, which is why Leia founded the Resistance), Snoke uniting and consolidating former Empire forces soon after ROTJ (and it's been released that the Empire was already building bases and research facilities out in the Unknown Regions during the Palplatine/Vader years), and it being decades of development for them since then.
@Airtrack360 I just realised I said Plageuis and not Snoke initially :laff: Freudian slip

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
U guys notice Luke was at machu pitchu

wrong.gif

Star Wars VII locations you can visit here on Earth - Travel - NZ Herald News

I am Groot...

:sasgroot:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
damn yall jedi council review kinda going in :patrice: and the thing is, they right tho :lupe:

talking about han's death and no emotional connection, the blowing up of 5 planets not really having an impact like the death star blowing up alderaan because they atleast built it up beforehand, etc

still enjoyable movie tho
No impact. They completely destroyed the republic. Theres only the empire and the resistance now.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Oh and I'm kinda pissed at how shytty the light saber battle was. I know Rey was a Newbie and Kylo was hurt but they just said fukk it to all the choreography of RTS. They better come with some amazing light saber battles next movie
I actually liked them. They were reminiscent of the OT. I feel like a lot if the duels in the PT were a little too choreographed and sterile and had too much of a wow factor to them, and lacked emotion. Luke vs Vader in ROTJ :banderas:.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the moment Finn got his back slashed by Kylo and Rey came in like fukkin Zena warrior princess I damn near :mjcry: like I was robbed of my dignity

the movie was great even a 9/10 but would be a 10 if...they...justt....let....us...have this one man :mjcry:

BRUH YOU KNOW WHAT KILLS ME?

When Ren says "That lightsaber belongs to me:damn:" and Finn said "Come and get it:demonic:" The popped the lightsaber :ohlawd:

The crowd was :ooh::ooh::ooh::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:both times I saw it. All races bruh

One minute later he gets KO'd and the crowd was like:francis::ld:

I could FEEL fellow black folks in the crowd collectively going :francis::upsetfavre::rudy::martin:

They played my nikka like he was Krillin

By that point I was checked out until right before I saw Luke on the mountain