Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Just to add on to the age discussion. Ben can't be any older than 31 cause the events on ROTJ happened 30-32 before the film. Ridley was 22 while shooting but she could probably pass for 17 or 18 which I'm think Rey is close to.

Also did anybody catch the parallel between the First Order and Jedi Order where they take kids away from their family at very young ages.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
besides yaw over the top critical film school graduate analysis, this movie was very good accumulated $512 million in sales and the best movie of the year beating Age Of Ultron overrated ass

but I STILL want to believe my nikka Finn is gonna be a jedi in episode VIII :mjcry:
naw they got us, at this point we just gotta hope he graduates from simp padawan to simp master, and maybe he'll get a signature weapon or maybe it'll be his signature broom :mjcry:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
naw they got us, at this point we just gotta hope he graduates from simp padawan to simp master, and maybe he'll get a signature weapon or maybe it'll be his signature broom :mjcry:

the moment Finn got his back slashed by Kylo and Rey came in like fukkin Zena warrior princess I damn near :mjcry: like I was robbed of my dignity

the movie was great even a 9/10 but would be a 10 if...they...justt....let....us...have this one man :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
the moment Finn got his back slashed by Kylo and Rey came in like fukkin Zena warrior princess I damn near :mjcry: like I was robbed of my dignity

the movie was great even a 9/10 but would be a 10 if...they...justt....let....us...have this one man :mjcry:
Finn saved the entire resistance and everyone "good character" in the movie. :manny:

Last edited:

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you guys need to relax finn is going to be a swagged out monster by the end of this trilogy.
You guys gonna be real hurt when Finn is in a coma for the whole next movie and gets minimal screen time for the rest of the series. He has no force and will not be a Jedi. Stop imagining things that are not there.. His story arc is finished. The next movie will be all about Rey and her background.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You guys gonna be real hurt when Finn is in a coma for the whole next movie and gets minimal screen time for the rest of the series. He has no force and will not be a Jedi. Stop imagining things that are not there.. His story arc is finished. The next movie will be all about Rey and her background.

the force calls to finn literally within the first 10 minutes of the film