Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i strongly disagree with you guys about Finn but whatever I guess everyone has their own opinion. I didnt consider Finn a coward, shyt the fact that he turned his back on the First Order says all you need to know about him a coward wouldnt have the courage to leave such a powerful entity, once he was free he just wwanted to get the hell out of there because he knew what they were capable of. Also he was important and will be needed in further movies

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
i strongly disagree with you guys about Finn but whatever I guess everyone has their own opinion. I didnt consider Finn a coward, shyt the fact that he turned his back on the First Order says all you need to know about him a coward wouldnt have the courage to leave such a powerful entity, once he was free he just wwanted to get the hell out of there because he knew what they were capable of. Also he was important and will be needed in further movies
Agreed. He would have been a coward in my book if he stayed with the first order.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
@THASTUNNA

The First Order | StarWars.com

The New Republic’s rise reduced the once-mighty Empire to a rump state hemmed in by strict disarmament treaties and punishing reparations. But in the galaxy’s Unknown Regions, former Imperial officers, nobles and technologists plotted a return to power, building fleets and armies in secret. This movement became the First Order, ruled by Supreme Leader Snoke, and is now ready to reclaim the Imperial legacy.

First Order Stormtroopers | StarWars.com

The First Order’s infantry units wear stark white armor derived from that worn by the Republic’s clone troopers and the Empire’s stormtroopers. Members of this new generation of stormtroopers are trained from birth, growing up with unit designations instead of names and fed a steady diet of First Order propaganda to ensure absolute loyalty. Where the Empire opted for numbing routine, the First Order’s training simulations and live-fire drills encourage improvisation on the battlefield, making these stormtroopers more dangerous than their Imperial predecessors.

First Order TIE Fighter Pilots | StarWars.com

Jakku

Starkiller Base

First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter | StarWars.com

First Order Star Destroyer (Finalizer) | StarWars.com

Resistance X-Wing | StarWars.com

The Incom T-70 X-wing is the latest incarnation of a classic design, and the signature combat craft of the Resistance’s Starfighter Corps. Faster than the Alliance-era T-65s, Resistance X-wings are maneuverable enough to engage TIE fighters in dogfights, but powerful enough to take down capital ships. The credit-strapped Resistance relies on X-wings donated or lent by sympathetic New Republic senators and local security forces. During the assault on Starkiller Base, Poe Dameron flies a customized, dark-hulled X-wing under the call sign Black Leader.

:ohhh:

First Order Transporter | StarWars.com

First Order Interrogator Droid

Interrogation droids were one of the most hated symbols of the Empire, leading the New Republic to ban torture after it came to power. But the First Order holds the legacy of the Empire in much higher esteem than galactic law, and has developed the IT-000 to question its enemies. One of these feared droids is on hand when Kylo Ren begins his interview with Poe Dameron above Jakku.
The New Republic | StarWars.com

The Resistance

A small, secretive private military force, the Resistance was founded by rebel hero Leia Organa to monitor the actions of the First Order. Most New Republic power brokers tolerate the Resistance while regarding Organa and her fighters as dead-enders with an unfortunate fixation on the past. Organa’s cash-strapped movement relies on credits, ships and equipment quietly funneled to it from the few senators who share her concerns.

Jess Pava

D'Qar

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Some people are saying Finn is the Han Solo of the next trilogy but what about Poe, i thought he was the hot shot pilot. How can Finn be the Han Solo if he cant fly a plane.
Exactly. Finn Poe and Rey basically have a mix of Luke Han and leia traits

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
this movies was nothing more than merely another super-hero white girl movie under the Star Wars name

and the brotha was pretty much the comedic relief...even though that wasn't even needed because Han was already funny

another super/special white girl movie/tv

luckily I didn't pay :jawalrus:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My second issue was the ending, I figured Luke was not going to get much screen time but I was expecting more than 1 minute and I wish either him or Rey would have said something it was just sorta akward how he was staring at her but I could tell from the look that he has met/seen her before either she is his daughter or she was a student at the academy at one point and she just doesnt remember because she was too young
how much did mark get paid for that :dead: and how many takes :heh:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
this movies was nothing more than merely another super-hero white girl movie under the Star Wars name

and the brotha was pretty much the comedic relief...even though that wasn't even needed because Han was already funny

another super/special white girl movie/tv

luckily I didn't pay :jawalrus:

The sights and sounds of Star Wars films in theater are worth the price of admission alone. If you are sweating 15-25 bucks for a movie like this then :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
gonna rewatch again right now. the bootleg :banderas: hopefully the quality is good :lupe:

edit: oh i forgot, first the jedi council spoiler review :ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!