Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's the main reason I'm on "Rey is Luke's daughter camp". There's too much pain in Luke's face for Rey to be a complete unknown, at the very least he knows who she is.

More than angry I think he was like "you don't really wanna do this :usure:"
Plus so much of her backstory is similar to Luke's...left on a desert planet, great mechanic, natural pilot skills, strong with the force

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
That's the main reason I'm on "Rey is Luke's daughter camp". There's too much pain in Luke's face for Rey to be a complete unknown, at the very least he knows who she is.

More than angry I think he was like "you don't really wanna do this :usure:"

Luke 'Furious' Skywalker :pachaha:

laurence-fishburne-boyz-n-the-hood-furious-styles.jpg

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I also want to point out Kylo being shot after he killed Han was irrelevant to his skill and force powers
You see him hit himself in the wound while fighting Finn meaning he's using the pain to fuel his dark side powers
How in the world Finn got so good with a saber is probably in one of the deleted scenes because he goes from losing to riot trooper to hanging with kylo and injuring him

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
How in the world Finn got so good with a saber is probably in one of the deleted scenes because he goes from losing to riot trooper to hanging with kylo and injuring him

:francis: Finn is force sensitive. Look at Rey, when she got her powers and was forced near the crevice, she got her Super Saiyan shyt on to make Ren looking like Rookie Madden sliders.

Finn was emotional trying to save Rey, he is beginning to show FS but it will take a while because he's been a coward all of his life while Rey has been a fighter. In the coming sequels, Finn will become mature and learn how to be one with the force.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Finn is force sensitive. Look at Rey, when she got her powers and was forced near the crevice, she got her Super Saiyan shyt on to make Ren looking like Rookie Madden sliders.

Finn was emotional trying to save Rey, he is beginning to show FS but it will take a while because he's been a coward all of his life while Rey has been a fighter. In the coming sequels, Finn will become mature and learn how to be one with the force.
So many nerds gonna be heated if Finn turns out to be force sensitive.

"Why couldn't it be Poe damnit :damnno:"

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So many nerds gonna be heated if Finn turns out to be force sensitive.

"Why couldn't it be Poe damnit :damnno:"

:stopitslime: Dem nerds are fukking lame for throwing Wedge in the bushes, because they wanted Wedge back for the sequel; Poe = New Wedge.

GOAT X-Fighter, and it ain't even close.

latest

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Some people are saying Finn is the Han Solo of the next trilogy but what about Poe, i thought he was the hot shot pilot. How can Finn be the Han Solo if he cant fly a plane.
They mean "Han Solo" as in the right hand man to the Jedi/Skywalker of the story, not necessarily the pilot of the crew

people getting too caught up on the specifics of the comparisons imo...

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
yeah these are new characters for the most part
I hope they kill off all the old ones in the next movie
Carrie Fisher was kinda rough in this movie and Luke will just overshadow everyone else

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yeah these are new characters for the most part
I hope they kill off all the old ones in the next movie
Carrie Fisher was kinda rough in this movie and Luke will just overshadow everyone else
i feel like it's OBVIOUS they're gonna kill off all the old heads and it's gonna finish with the new kids takin over shyt in their own style

just peep how much Rey was taking over Han's "juice" when they were flying

peep how Finn was coming up with majority of the plans while Han was just there playing support

they did that shyt on purpose. My money's on Poe taking over Leia's spot once she dies and of course Rey gotta SkyWalk :myman:Luke's my boy but he gotta go

Finn is the X factor in this whole shyt cuz his backstory is completely fresh to the universe so i feel like he's gonna get a completely brand new "treatment" that nobody else in the series, there's no predicting where he goes

is he force sensitive forreal? is he gonna train up and be a dope pilot? who know's

dude got potential to be anything

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
ETA: My bad it was already posted.

But yea Max Landis made some good points.

Last edited: