Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:How you so sure though?

I mean I think so too, but no one ever mentioned Luke having a love interest. And everyone was looking for him.
Leia would have known. :ohhh:Prolly keeping it a secret if she does.
I'm torn because their backstory is similar but Kylo doesn't sense that nor does leia seem too . I also can't see Luke abandoning his child so maybe his love interest died possibly ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Rey's vision they had Luke crouching down in defeat with his cybernetic hand on R2 while Kylo Ren and and his goons stood behind him triumphantly. That implies alot and it is out of Character for LUKE SKYWALKER to run and hide from something like that. If anything they should have had him show up to save the day when Finn and Rey were fighting Kylo in the forrest. That lightsaber should have not only flew past Kylo but Rey too! and it should have landed in Lukes hand.
See it again that's not what they show at all bro

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jedis are such bytch ass nikkaz, so luke runs and hides out for 30 years looking for some temple like a b*tch ass nikka instead of fighting

lol....jedis arent bytch asses, the thing is they are more like the sith then they want to admit...they practice/preach a lot of shyt the sith do, just the opposite end of the spectrum......jedis are about doing shyt the 'right' way, which includes controlling emotions (good ones, ignore bad ones), not enjoying life too much (leads to the dark side), knowing one's self (only the good part), etc.....but when they experience something that goes against that, they dont know how to deal with it cause they've ignored/locked away/denied that part of themselves....that's why they tend to run away to figure shyt out.....cause fighting would lead to the dark side....that's the reason some can go to the dark side of the force so easily once they get a taste of it....they finally get to experience the shyt they've been denied....

the thing about the force: it's not really a right/wrong to that shyt....that shyt is about balance, but for whatever reason, no one wants to achieve balance lol....at least not within themselves.....everyone goes extreme, and wants to be on the all light or all dark side of it....the day we get a person that gets balance in his/herself, we will get the ultimate jedi/sith....think rey has a chance to be that.....

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
lol....jedis arent bytch asses, the thing is they are more like the sith then they want to admit...they practice/preach a lot of shyt the sith do, just the opposite end of the spectrum......jedis are about doing shyt the 'right' way, which includes controlling emotions (good ones, ignore bad ones), not enjoying life too much (leads to the dark side), knowing one's self (only the good part), etc.....but when they experience something that goes against that, they dont know how to deal with it cause they've ignored/locked away/denied that part of themselves....that's why they tend to run away to figure shyt out.....cause fighting would lead to the dark side....that's the reason some can go to the dark side of the force so easily once they get a taste of it....they finally get to experience the shyt they've been denied....

the thing about the force: it's not really a right/wrong to that shyt....that shyt is about balance, but for whatever reason, no one wants to achieve balance lol....at least not within themselves.....everyone goes extreme, and wants to be on the all light or all dark side of it....the day we get a person that gets balance in his/herself, we will get the ultimate jedi/sith....think rey has a chance to be that.....
ehhh I guess. I think @Emperor_ReinScarf is kind of right though. Yoda will always be a coward in my book for running away and hiding from Palpatine. I don't care what nobody says :manny:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
See it again that's not what they show at all bro
Yeah it is bruh! when she touches lukes lightsaber she has visions of herself as a child on jukku watching her family fly off and she sees the image I described. and it implied that punk ass Vader wannabe bested Luke!!!

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
This movie was fukkin great but the only thing that got me disappointed was that Finn isn't a Jedi and Rey is :mjcry:

Or maybe he is and joins Rey in training once he wakes up? :manny:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Luke wasn't hiding for 30 years though............... Not hiding and it wasn't and is not 30 years............. You think Ren fukked Luke up when he came out the womb????? You think Ren 30????? I know it's not all from the books but damn

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh he was same with Obi wan they hid, got flabby like gohan in the buu saga

Just imagine if the rebels had a general like Yoda or Obi Won leading em

Esp watching star wars rebels cartoon reminds me of how pathetic Yoda was

ehhh I guess. I think @Emperor_ReinScarf is kind of right though. Yoda will always be a coward in my book for running away and hiding from Palpatine. I don't care what nobody says :manny:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i get what yall saying, but it's not being a coward though, it's them having their world rocked and not knowing how to deal with it....yoda did it, obi did it, luke did....they have to go re-evaluate all the shyt they believe in/live by.....where as, when it happens to the sith, they deal with it by fukking shyt up, i.e. kylo always needing new furniture cause of saber mishaps lol.....

CHL

Superstar
Daps
i'll tell you i think my favorite part of the whole movie was in the beginning when finn awakens on the battlefield. at first it felt like just another storm trooper raid, been there done that. we never really thought to humanize a stormtrooper before. but that moment we switch perspectives, man... that was powerful. i was sold so, so hard.

kylo fukkin sensed it too, that was so sick. i thought he was gonna kill him right then and there.
That sequence was amazing