Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
True......but the other half of the map was there the whole time. Remember BB8 had it and he had already encountered R2. The only thing that was different when R2 turned on is that Rey was there for the first time

I thought about that 2, BUT R2 didn't really power up until BB-8 actually showed the map. That's when R2 came up and showed the other portion. Both work though, but I just question how R2 knows about Rey to power up in her presence. Which then leads to the questions of all the planets, why did Luke give the map to Max von Sydow and tell him to go to Jakku? LOL I'm not going to the 2nd viewing until Jan 2.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I thought about that 2, BUT R2 didn't really power up until BB-8 actually showed the map. That's when R2 came up and showed the other portion. Both work though, but I just question how R2 knows about Rey to power up in her presence. Which then leads to the questions of all the planets, why did Luke give the map to Max von Sydow and tell him to go to Jakku? LOL I'm not going to the 2nd viewing until Jan 2.
You got that backwards breh, R2 powered up then they displayed the map and BB8 added the small portion he had.....i saw this 3 times already

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just got out the theatre. Dope movie.

Only thing I didn't like was how a trained force user got his ass whooped by a first time lightsaber user.

THE. nikka. GOT. SHOT.

Yall aint notice what that crossbow was doing to Stormtroopers. nikkaz was flying halfway across the yard and shyt. Kylo took that shyt and dropped to a knee!! And the mufukka just killed his old man breh! :damn:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
THE. nikka. GOT. SHOT.

Yall aint notice what that crossbow was doing to Stormtroopers. nikkaz was flying halfway across the yard and shyt. Kylo took that shyt and dropped to a knee!! And the mufukka just killed his old man breh! :damn:
Exactly! They went out of their way to make sure you knew how powerful Chewies crossbow was. That shyt blew shyt up and took out multiple stormtroopers at once. The fact that Kylo took a direct blast to the midsection and still took it to Finn and Rey shows how strong he really was

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
December 31st for the second time....... I feel like a bytch as stan as nikka..... No fukks given :manny::krs:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:childplease: You jackass he doesn't have to be his son.....he can be a descendant

No thanks with that shyt...... A descendant from where, by who??? Mace Windu???? LOL......... Nah you can keep that bullshyt in your head