Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why this nikka spelling "Rey" wrong? ^^^

nikkas questioning how to spell the name of fictional people that don't exist and nobody knows how to spell the name til now??? Quote marks mean nothing to you, huh??? Give me the proper spelling of the bytch name cuz you was paying attention and saw it like nobody else today :upsetfavre::ohhh::russ::feedme:...... Thank you in advance...... :blessed::dwillhuh::comeon::dame::jawalrus:..... Ol I know her know cuz I watched the credits ass nikka :skip::russell:...... fakkit :ld:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The movie was seen 2 days ago bytch boy..........."Why picking on the name on the spelling from a random internet nikka?" Enjoy the movie fam????? "OMG HE SPELLED HER NAME WRONG"...... Quit being a bytch and enjoy the fukkin movie.......... You care about the spelling of names????? Stop it...... I'll dap u fam

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You act like a hoe so I probably won't dap you..... Good job lil bytch nikka................ :aicmon:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Oh and I'm kinda pissed at how shytty the light saber battle was. I know Rey was a Newbie and Kylo was hurt but they just said fukk it to all the choreography of RTS. They better come with some amazing light saber battles next movie
:camby:

I don't think they are going that direction with the saber fights anymore. As much as I loved the prequel saber fights, this new style fits more in with the tone of the movie. It isn't as slow as the first trilogy, but has a more natural pace. Remember Luke didn't have amazing saber skills and Darth Vader had mechanical arms. Those fights were not between "in their prime" Jedi/Sith like the prequels who had years of training from other saber users. Luke probably never attained crazy saber skills so he taught Kylo what he knew and it was probably mostly force techniques. Snoke looks old as hell and probably isn't using sabers like that anymore and probably was just teaching Kylo force techniques as well. Rey obviously could fight from her experiences on Jakku. Using a light saber on an injured and emotionally distraught Kylo, who was not trying to kill her, but turn her to the dark side is why the battles looked like they did. Finn was decent with a saber as well since he some hand to hand combat training as a storm trooper. Honestly the saber battles in TFA looked real and didn't look like it was pre planned dancing.:yeshrug: I got into the badlands on AMC for that flashy asian style sword fighting.

exactly. RoTS lightsaber was garbo.

Lucky Me

Woke Up Blessed
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
You know the proper spelling my nikka?????????

Could be "Ray"??? :flabbynsick:............. Don't watch me, watch TV.................

nikkas questioning how to spell the name of fictional people that don't exist and nobody knows how to spell the name til now??? Quote marks mean nothing to you, huh??? Give me the proper spelling of the bytch name cuz you was paying attention and saw it like nobody else today :upsetfavre::ohhh::russ::feedme:...... Thank you in advance...... :blessed::dwillhuh::comeon::dame::jawalrus:..... Ol I know her know cuz I watched the credits ass nikka :skip::russell:...... fakkit :ld:

^^^this nikka really quoted me a million times over that one little post.

nikka a weirdo.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
since i got some time to kill let me go ahead and drop my review of this movie

first off, i got say im not a star war fan, i like star trek more but they both made shytty movies, the first trilogy sucked (but had interesting ideas) second trilogy was okay, I didn't like Guardians of the galaxy mainly because I didn't like the set desgns. I like movie like the Alien franchise (while admit that Alien 3 is weak) and Blade runner. I like Tom Cruise's Edge of Tommorow/Minority report but hate Oblivion/WaroftheWorlds but War of the Worlds gets better every time I see it. I liked Serenity. I love the idea of a Space opera but other than the joints i've mention haven't seen a good one yet.

So this is what worked in the movie..

Harrison ford came into the Han Solo character like a glove, just like Stallone in Creed, it was good seeing him in the role that made him a superstar
The new young girl, was great, she was amzingly pretty but she has good bone structure and clearly can grow with the franchise, plus my favorate video game series is Metroid, so I have no problem with her being a lead.
The Villian was a mixed bag, some scenes the voice inflection stuff worked, sometimes they didn't, sometimes it was the script, sometime it was him, I get that he was a startup villian, but its still a mixed bag to me

so now to what didn't work

John Boyega felt like Tracy Morgan to me, I still don't understand why he didn't want to be a stormtrooper any more, and don't tell me the white girl because he was acting stupid before he ever saw her, he may have not been the lead, but was the centerpiece of the comedy act, I guess this can all be blamed on Joss Whedon, everyone wants to be Avengers now, and cater to kids, funny when funny, and when serious- hilarious. Them niccas was shucking and jiving at the enemy base, and only when Han Solo got on the catwalk did the movie become serious

when the fukk did Carrie FIsher not know how to act, the script was weak, but her delivery was bad, and her face seemed stiff a whole lot

and yeah the graphics look good but a lot of it was just them dwarfs in them barrels in the second Hobbit movie, if I wanted to see Peanuts or the Good dinosaur, I would have paid for those movies.

And much like with Star Trek, why did Abrams felt like he had to remake the original trilogy. I guess part of what make computer animation great is that you have contrast, you set something big against something small like Transformers, but sending a whole bunch of X wing fighters to go against this generations Death Star, didn't make a lot of sense to me

I felt like the pilot and John Boyega should have been the same character, im getting tired of the fish out of water narrative, Pompeii wasted 15 minutes sayign that this character was different when they should have made him a poor gladiator like everyone else

overall i know this move suffered from first movie itis, but the movie wasn't serious enough for me, I wasn't entertain, and I can't grade you and hope the second movie will be better, im grading this movie and I will grade the sequel when it comes out

3 out of 5 stars

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Anyone remember what that alien chick said to Finn when she was staring at him? Talking about his eyes or something like that.

She said that being as old as she is (over a thousand years old), she starts to recognize the look in people's eyes, and sees that Finn has the eyes of a man who is trying to run away from his problems.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
After seeing this again yesterday, I have to say that this is in every way a DISNEY movie! From the coming of age "princess" story with Rey to the heroic change with Finn all the way down to a loveable disney type character with BB8. They made this movie very family friendly and it shows. Even the whole arc with Han and Kylo was very Disneyish. I still say that the movie was great and a top 3/4 in the franchise.