Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
it's disney breh.

maybe if WB had star wars. Zach Snyder would have definitely made Finn into an ex commando with a mean streak and a 13 inch dikk :russ:
tumblr_ny5mb1iVdt1toamj8o1_400.gif

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm curious as fukk about what people think of Obi Wan........ Them prequels didn't even show how cold and bold he was but some of that shyt showed how :ehh::jawalrus::skip:........ Obi Wan was cold with the force........ Never had a :comeon::francis: moment with Obi Wan............... I won't ask the Obi Wan/ Anakin questions but how strong was Obi Wan for real???? He's a better swordsman that Anakin or the likes of Darth Vader :francis:................ Was Obi Wan that cold with the Light Saber?? Seemed to show it with Darth Vader Anakin and Darth Maul...... How strong was Obi Wan with the force???? Only one man can explain :pachaha::huhldup:....... He trained Anakin/ Darth Vader then disappeared???? :leostare:........................... Doesn't matter Obi Wan was strong with the force... HOW????????????? :why::merchant:

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
I'm curious as fukk about what people think of Obi Wan........ Them prequels didn't even show how cold and bold he was but some of that shyt showed how :ehh::jawalrus::skip:........ Obi Wan was cold with the force........ Never had a :comeon::francis: moment with Obi Wan............... I won't ask the Obi Wan/ Anakin questions but how strong was Obi Wan for real???? He's a better swordsman that Anakin or the likes of Darth Vader :francis:................ Was Obi Wan that cold with the Light Saber?? Seemed to show it with Darth Vader Anakin and Darth Maul...... How strong was Obi Wan with the force???? Only one man can explain :pachaha::huhldup:....... He trained Anakin/ Darth Vader then disappeared???? :leostare:........................... Doesn't matter Obi Wan was strong with the force... HOW????????????? :why::merchant:

philadelphia-movie-theaters1.jpg

Ben-Kenobi-ben-kenobi-24018290-279-500.jpg

latest

:grootbanderas:

We are Groot...
umad.png

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Then the Anakin and Padme shyt in Attack of the Clones just wasn't hittin........ I love ROTS but them first 2 lacked chemistry??? It was something about the first 2 that left something to be desired..... I became a fan after really watching AOTC on HBO back then so I'm just talkin shyt

Breh I'm about to watch ROTS just cause :skip::heh:

This may finally be trash now that I see it after TFA :lolbron:

We'll see. :francis:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Something not nice is going to happen in episode 8....... I hope the dark side crushes in these next two movies........ Based on the movies it's going to be tough for Luke and Rae this next movie..... She and Finn will grown but Ren will be stronger with his shyt...... These movies are telling and he MUST BE............. We'll see Snoke for real in the last movie... Ren will be dope in episode 8 and so will "Rae"...... I expect her to lose in the upcoming movie....... Ren will show himself and the dark side................... "Rae" and Finn and company won't be ready for that shyt................ Ren will be ready by the end of this saga and he won't turn back like Darth Vader did............. Luke is going to make him "lay down or get down""..................... I think they will only be strong enough to beat him together... Ren is strong as fukk with the force if you real watch......... Dude got that Anakin anger for no reason low key............ Seems like he can't control his shyt low key............. I don't think think this will end well for the Resistance

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
For the nikkas that quoted me..... I see you..... When my rep gets better.. I got u

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh I'm about to watch ROTS just cause :skip::heh:

This may finally be trash now that I see it after TFA :lolbron:

We'll see. :francis:

That Force bruh,,,,,,,,, I try with them pod races had no barring and was weak as fukk,,,,,,,, Finn will be ok............ I know Anakin is a dope flyer.......... Cool we saw it with the Luke... Glad Poe was a dope flyer...... Don't need to see Finn do the same shyt. He got he ass fukked up by the dopest nikka using a saber in the land.... Finn will be cool....... Canon or nah his story is not written like ol girl...... I say again they have at least 2 more stories..... It's been written about Luke leavining the Jedi...... Good or Bad we don't know............ From the books he is Darth Vader and Ren is him...... The story is out there lol...... Also Luke doesn't really turn to the dark side

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this room with the door open :birdman:

Stormtrooper: What did you say? :what:

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this room with with the door open?:patrice:

Stormtrooper:...I'll make those restraints tighter :martin:

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this room with the door open...:whoa:

Stormtrooper:...Ok...:ld:

Rey: And you will leave your weapon behind

Stormtrooper: And I will leave my weapon behind :mjcry:

:deadrose:
One of the only things I didn't like about the movie was this scene lmao

Rey is a fukking rookie and you telling me it was that easy to get into his mind like that :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Idk how much of the books are canon but I remember they managed to clone palpatine after rotj

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Like others have said I did also think they made Kylo Ren look like a bytch tbh
Nah not to me, when you consider is he was pretty seriously injured, not trying to kill rey and probably a emotional wreck. Also he's probably not used to fighting someone who is also using the force and a lightsaber.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
One of the only things I didn't like about the movie was this scene lmao

Rey is a fukking rookie and you telling me it was that easy to get into his mind like that :mjlol:

The force had already awakened in her (hence the title of the movie, lol), and she got the grasp of it when Ren tried to get in her head and she managed to just not fight him off but get in his head too. Ren even told Snoke that despite being untrained she's incredibly strong in the force.