Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh I'm about to watch ROTS just cause :skip::heh:

This may finally be trash now that I see it after TFA :lolbron:

We'll see. :francis:

LOL that Drake and Skip got me dyin,,,,,,, ROTJ and TFA just are not great movies..... Good, maybe but great nope....... Your comment got me dyin cuz it's real right now... shyt was dope in 3D....... Storyline did have me :mjlol:..... Brother will you be seeing that Captain America Civil Way in 3D :mjcry:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
LOL but Star Wars movies will be coming out 17 18 19 20....... I will be seeing all hoping to avoid mass shooters :sadcam:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
uh, his parents were the saviors of the rebellion. his uncle might as well be jesus christ.

we see that kylo is suffering and actually YEARNS to be evil. how? why? we don't get an answer. 30 years later and we're playing mystery box. WHAT HAPPENED!?!?

is that what the main focus of this trilogy is gonna be about? uncovering the mystery of events that occurred between the time gap? LOL WHY!?!?!?

i can't believe that after ROTJ our heroes went BACKWARDS! Luke is depressed, Han is still getting in trouble, and nobody knows how to be a good parent! Lmao the galaxy would have been better off if luke and han had died fighting on endor! It's crazy talk!
I was sayin' the same sh*t.. Leia and Han helped save the galaxy numerous times in A New Hope and ROTJ. They should be royalty by now and not have to do sh*t. Han out here 75 years old and owing people money left and right and sh*t:what: Him and Chewie was lookin' rough and broke when Rey and Finn first met them. It really looked like they was doin' bad. Han should've been resting up in the mansion with a pipe in his hands giving advice and sh*t to the young bucks coming up- ala the yoda of the smugglers.
Leia too. Sayin' and doing the same as before with a smirk on her face. Still trying to get readout plans of the latest Death Star before they get bombed first. bytch go kick ya feet up and let somebody else do that sh*t.

And yeah Leia and Han's is good loving people. What could they possibly have done to Kylo to make him become the worst person in the galaxy?:dahell:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a dude who knows nothing about Star Wars or back stories of it here's my sypnosis.

I went to see the movie solely to support fin982577588544 or fin.

His character was dissapointing simple as that. :francis:

If u r raised in a environment where u are always just told to kill, y was he so passive just in his speech. Always scared and running or slightly goofy? (Idk past characters so maybe that's a precedent but I doubt it)

If he doesn't go to the dark side he's basically chuey.

Rey was cool, however didn't understand y should the force was understood quicker than every other Jedi.

Also the backstory with laih and solo? Was it known they had a kid?

Lastly I felt that Kylo was awful no presence as a bad guy didn't strike any nerve of intimidation to me, once you took his mask off.

Overall found the movie to be a 3.8/5. Felt they needed to improve the vastness of the personal scenes they had bc that's what the initial str wars was to me as a semi fan. Lots of visuals that weren't seen just locations being changed.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If "Rae" turns out to be a Skywalker I will be disappointed......... Finding out Ren is a Solo/ Skywalker is and was enough for me............... Let's not make characters connected to each other like that.... Build something new with new characters................ Ren was enough of that I am your father shyt.... Build new balance and not the old " So and so is related to me shyt"................. I hope JJ doesn't do that........................... shyts lazy as fukk................ Let "Rae" and Finn..... be their own people................

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Or the brother and sister thing....... Let Ren and "Rae"/ Finn dislike the First Order................ Don't mess it with some brother/ sister shyt..... ROGUE ONE :blessed:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Nah not to me, when you consider is he was pretty seriously injured, not trying to kill rey and probably a emotional wreck. Also he's probably not used to fighting someone who is also using the force and a lightsaber.
The force had already awakened in her (hence the title of the movie, lol), and she got the grasp of it when Ren tried to get in her head and she managed to just not fight him off but get in his head too. Ren even told Snoke that despite being untrained she's incredibly strong in the force.
Yeah now that I think about it ya'll both right. Idk it just had me thinkin like this dude got trained by Luke and shyt but he couldn't hold it down?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"Rae" will face tough shyt or real shyt in the next episode........ She will be stronger but I think episode 8 holds something tougher Ren looked weak in that last battle because of above shyt....... Don't think "Rae" or "Ray" will skate to the crown so easily.......... Luke will train her but the force always has its way.................. Not sure what yall saw but Finn is obviously feeling the FORCE....... If not Finn is not feeling the FORCE, he will be a a player in taking down the First Order.......... If you watched the movie you know his "hoe" tendencies went out the window because he dueled with Ren...................... Ren and the chicks stories are more complete than Finn's................ Homie will grow...... I bet yall though Anakin would be a boy FOREVER.................. See how Ren turns..... See why "Rae" ended up in that fake ass desert planet....... Finn's story needs and will be interesting..... Out that coma will mean a lot for him....... Story plays out

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone remember what that alien chick said to Finn when she was staring at him? Talking about his eyes or something like that.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Nah not to me, when you consider is he was pretty seriously injured, not trying to kill rey and probably a emotional wreck. Also he's probably not used to fighting someone who is also using the force and a lightsaber.

Didnt he slaughter the new generation of Jedi Students???...Im sure Luke sparred with him as well...

He just a b1tch b, I do have high hopes for him once he completes his training regimen with the honorable minister though.