MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:wow:

Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Daniel Craig's cameo revealed | EW.com

Interviewing the Spectre star in London this summer, I had run through my questions for an EW cover story focused Craig reprising his role as 007 in the 24th James Bond installment that hit theaters last month. And toward the end of our conversation, I asked the recalcitrant British actor about a certain rumor that had been ricocheting across the web (thanks to Simon Pegg’s loose lips) since May: that Craig delivers a cameo as a stormtrooper in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

For anyone who has not seen The Force Awakens, the below description of Craig’s cameo contains SPOILERS. So stop reading now if you don’t want to know what happens.

At one point in the movie, Daisy Ridley’s character Rey has been captured, and makes her maiden attempt at a Jedi mind trick.

“You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open,” Rey tells the stormtrooper, played by Craig.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie wasn't bad, I won't way Finn was on some tap dancing steeze like dudes were saying prior but it did suck to see them pull a Mad Max type bait and switch. Y'all see him being like another Han type or developing into something of its own?
Any word on the Role Lupita will play in star wars?

hes han, accept it everybody, this reboot aint about him its about the girl

case closed, enjoy it for what it is

lupita was that alien who kept lukes lightsaber

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yea, i'm not sure what the confusion is here.

Finn's whole backstory (or what was revealed to us) lets us know that even though he started off as "one of the bad guys" he's far from it (hands never really got "dirty") and was more so a victim in all this.
I wouldn't have had a problem if he was bad and turned good. :yeshrug:

It was cool the way it was. But if he was really out here bodying people and just had a moment like...this shyt is no longer for me. :mjcry::wow:

Again, credit goes to Boyega. I really think his acting made the character a lot of better than he was written or directed.

Again...not bad...but felt it could have been better.

On another note. I really do think Daisy did a great job with her character as well. Not really fleshed out, her motivations were never really clear, but she really brought it. I do think JJ got most of her scenes right :ehh:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:dahell: You never seen the original star wars for the force mind fukkery.???

nikka I'm from Louisiana we don't watch that shyt down here:web2:if I tell me cousins I saw that shyt at the movies them nikkas might ban me from the block:dead:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Ok so I finally understand the relationship between the resistance/rebellion/first power thanks to various forums that explain the books.

The new republic demilitarized sometime in between rotj and tfa but kept a star-fleet. The republic also signed a peace treaty with the first order giving them control of some Outer Rim planets.

Leia foresaw that the first power would be a problem and created the Resistance, which is rag tag of fighters who are secretly funded by the Republic.

When Hux is giving his Nazi speech he also mentions that the Republic violated the treaty by supporting the resistance, which was his excuse for destroying those five planets.

There's more to the story but that's the gist of it.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Nah man nah. Dude is a wannabe vader. After the first scene i thought he was about to be amazing. Then he got worse and worse until he just fell off after that asswhooping Rey laid on him :banderas:
Gave that nikka a permanent scar so he will never forget that battle every-time he takes off that helmet

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ok so I finally understand the relationship between the resistance/rebellion/first power thanks to various forums that explain the books.

The new republic demilitarized sometime in between rotj and tfa but kept a star-fleet. The republic also signed a peace treaty with the first order giving them control of some Outer Rim planets.

Leia foresaw that the first power would be a problem and created the Resistance, which is rag tag of fighters who are secretly funded by the Republic.

When Hux is giving his Nazi speech he also mentions that the Republic violated the treaty by supporting the resistance, which was his excuse for destroying those five planets.

:ohhh:

Harry Potter > Star Wars or star Trek (imma assume they the same)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Leia allowing the remnants of the empire to flourish was wrong... she should have crushed them all at the end of ROTJ... :francis: see what happens when you make treatys with space sith nazi's?!?! There is no peace with them....

In part 8 luke better get off his ass and get to work... :ufdup: Rebuild the jedi's.... vanquish the sith...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It was an over exaggeration:webbielol:but you get the point, no one down here I grew up around cared about this typa shyt (good movie btw) we were more into DBZ and yu go oh to be honest..and WWF

so @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Ed MOTHEREFFING G have a seat you emotional ass nikka
DBZ okay everyone loves that, but yu gi oh....word. I remember playing Pokemon with the esses, and even the hardest vato who was older than all of us even had his own book of trading cards.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Agreed.
TFA because Kylo
images
easily best villain since General Grievous
images
Darth Maul tho