Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this movie is not worthy of a 95%. Lets be real everyone. It's a solid 75% give or take 5% but this movie aint 95% worthy. Still a Good flick
:snoop: Please go read up and understand how Rottentomatoes scores actually work.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Movie wasn't bad, I won't way Finn was on some tap dancing steeze like dudes were saying prior but it did suck to see them pull a Mad Max type bait and switch. Y'all see him being like another Han type or developing into something of its own?
Any word on the Role Lupita will play in star wars?
She's the orange yoda type alien

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this room with the door open :birdman:

Stormtrooper: What did you say? :what:

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this room with with the door open?:patrice:

Stormtrooper:...I'll make those restraints tighter :martin:

Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this room with the door open...:whoa:

Stormtrooper:...Ok...:ld:

Rey: And you will leave your weapon behind

Stormtrooper: And I will leave my weapon behind :mjcry:

:deadrose:
I never watched no star trek or star wars or whateva the shyt is called, i just watched the movie, i don't get this scene at all

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Finn comeback a bad ass after all the L's like luke after empire. Even if he's not a jedi the hero adrenaline rush and Poe as his mentor should upgrade his skills.

I noticed too in all the promo we got very little Luke and mad han solo press and now we kno why obviously. Maybe because harrison is the bigger star But since he's dead now we move on to Luke's Arc in the story then the Leia rey i am your mom moment maybe?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this movie is not worthy of a 95%. Lets be real everyone. It's a solid 75% give or take 5% but this movie aint 95% worthy. Still a Good flick
How this is 95% and Jurrasic World is 71%....

Now I liked this better than Jurrsasic World...but if somebody told me this movie was in the 70s as well...I would have believed it..

I hope this critical success doesn't change whatever Rian Johnson's vision is for the next one. Lets cut down on the jokes and get more serious. Especially since that one will be the "ESB" of our generation (I'm guessing story line wise)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If The Coli had been around for 'A New Hope' in the cinemas :ohhh:

'Gave Vader that work and we're supposed to be scared of him? :russ: SMH @ Luke not getting revenge for the murder of his father :snoop:'

'He just found out about The Force and now he's the only person who can blow up The Death Star? :usure:'

'Luke gonna get up in Leia's guts, trust me, breh :takedat:'

'Be the good guy and shoot first, brehs :francis:'

'Obi-Wan and done, brehs:martin:'
:dahell:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know how it works breh :russell:. I stand by my comment.
If you know how it works then you understand you're basically asking for reviewers to not like it in order for it to get a worse rating. Which makes no sense considering you yourself say you liked it and would contribute to it being 95%. The 95% rating is a reflection of people liking the movie; not saying it's the best movie ever made.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If its Plageuis then where the hell was he while Sidious was running shyt for like 20 years.

he's not plageuis, snoke is his own character....he was just tossed aside when it comes to that master/apprentice shyt....when it comes to the force, they have no problem replacing people....kinda how palpatine was gonna do vader for luke; ole boy was gonna do obi-wan for aniken; hell, how snoke was gonna do kylo for rey....anyway, since vader and palpatine died, there was no one to carry on the tradition....since snoke is the default head sith person, he been chillin in the cut waiting for someone worthy of being an apprentice...enter ben solo....

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Best line, its subtle, but just the delivery... :mjlol:

:krs: Finn: I KNOW! LETS USE THE FORCE!
:skip:Han: That's not how it works!

Great line. Unfortunately, ruined (JJ again) by the fact Finn mentions working in sanitation.

ETA: I see people mention everyone did it for boot camp. But still...we got it. Finn was green as hell. No need for overkill to get another joke out of it.

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If you know how it works then you understand you're basically asking for reviewers to not like it in order for it to get a worse rating. Which makes no sense considering you yourself say you liked it and would contribute to it being 95%. The 95% rating is a reflection of people liking the movie; not saying it's the best movie ever made.
Breh once again,i understand how RT works and I stand by my comment. I dont think it should be a consensus like it is. I think there should be MORE negative reviews. I think there should be more conflict about it being good. ONCE AGAIN, I know how rotten tomatoes works.