Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I didn't like how predictable it was but Han was Larry Holmes to me....... Seen that shyt when they introduced back to the Falcon......... Good to see him and Chewy but when I saw Leia I knew what was up..........Then he was actin like he ain't fukked when that in a littile bit........ I knew Han death was near...... Glad they did it though because dude was old as shyt........ nikka gon be 70 ridin around with Chewy cuz of a life debt :francis:........... Very predicable but it's good that it happened........ For some reason I think these next few movies will pay off for Star Wars fans........ Han was an interesting character but I'm not sure how interesting his story is or would be ................ I would love to see some Sith movies but that's just me......... I know the Sith is strong but not even Yoda saw this shyt coming :francis:......... I don't want to see a Yoda story but I want to see some Jedi origin movies along with some origin Sith movies...........I want to see how strong the Sith really was........... I haven't read all the books but the Sith got some nikkas.......... I think Obi Wan is dope as shyt but I want to see some movies about the Sith and how they "smashed" the Jedi way back when........... If Yoda is one of the most powerful Jedi's, what the fukk was they on before Yoda got so powerful and was still able to bully they way into shyt??????? Star Wars nikka help me understand LOL.............
Not canon anymore but aspects will definitely be used in the new canon and it should give you a sense of what the Sith (and Jedi) were;

Timeline of galactic history/Legends
Jedi Order/Legends
Sith/Legends

and here's what's official as of now:
Timeline of galactic history
Jedi Order
Sith
Hundred-Year Darkness

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I skimmed the first page. Some thoughts
Finn - I thought he's a good charachter. The original motivation is tough because stormtroopers have always been mindless feelingless foot soldiers and all the sudden this guy has a change of heart and also a real personality. Seems like he'd be more of a blank slate unable to really interact with people freely after a lifetime of brainwashing. Even the hugging and expressing of emotion would seemingly be foreign to him. Would be more believable if he was a voluntary worker (you'd have to think that the Empire/whatever they were called would be able to convince plenty of people they were on the 'right' side. Beyond that though I think he was not only interesting but important. He was the initial protagonist and the one that actually MADE things happen. He released Po (who destroyed the weapon), found the droid and saved Rey initially. He got more kills in the gunner seat than Luke ever did too. Then he was the only reason they attacked the main weapon in the first place because he convinced them to do it and figured out how to get the shield down. Then he fought a Sith in training with no lighsaber experience or force abilities and actually hurt him. He was, in my mind possibly more important to the plot than Han Solo was in the original and with Han dying they're probably setting him up to be the most important non Jedi. He had an actual personality. He wasn't always sure what he wanted but he was brave when he needed to be

Rey - definitely a little goofy with how quickly she picked things up, mainly with the light saber. However I don't think Kylo Ren is supposed to be an unstoppable Vader type right now. He's young, emotional and still in training. Almost like a young Luke. I thought she was properly unsure of herself at times too.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not canon anymore but aspects will definitely be used in the new canon and it should give you a sense of what the Sith (and Jedi) were;

Jedi Order/Legends
Sith/Legends

Jedi Order
Sith
Hundred-Year Darkness

Bruh are you like a goddamn expert?????? I rock with that shyt lol :whoo:....................... Them timelines make so much more sense out of shyt...... Thank you :skip::whew::ld::ld::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Jedi Order/Legends
Sith/Legends

Jedi Order
Sith
Hundred-Year Darkness

I'm greateful for the link bruh but I know shyt is like 80 years in the future................... That Jedi and Sith shyt :wow: .................... Han and Luke kids have no idea dumbshyts....................... Why would they know though?????? :russ::shaq::ohhh::wow::manny::patrice::martin::what::jbhmm::huhldup::sas2: the build up for episode 8 :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::pachaha::pachaha::skip::skip::gladbron::gladbron::jawalrus::jawalrus:

y que

Banned
Daps
corny black coli militants mad at finn character lol shut up clowns

he was playing a young naive soldier who cares

all you simps mad cuz he wasn't some black rambo terminator ass nikka just cuz you don't have real role models in your life and need to worship people in movies to feel good about your blackness stfuuuuu

this movie was awwwesome

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
corny black coli militants mad at finn character lol shut up clowns

he was playing a young naive soldier who cares

all you simps mad cuz he wasn't some black rambo terminator ass nikka just cuz you don't have real role models in your life and need to worship people in movies to feel good about your blackness stfuuuuu

this movie was awwwesome

He didn't have to be some Black Rambo type, but he didn't have to be a Driving Miss Daisy Ridley either. :stopitslime:. By the way I like that others are calling him Driving Miss Daisy:jbhmm: I hope that sh!t catches on. :obama:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

She refused to wear titty tape when they were shooting her as jabbas slave

11169821_10206469314072373_4603216158015424325_o.jpg

IXrpJjw.0.gif
I have no idea who those brothers are but I fukk with them partying gifs:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love is the most powerful weapon :wow:

This is why I hated Yoda as the leader of the council, you know he was blessed with fugly along with his kind and took it out to put the cockblock on all the other Jedi. He saw this chick...

yaddle-female-yoda-620x.jpg

:ufdup: "Heed my word Jedi. Powerful is Love, lead you to the Darkside it shall. Touch no puss with fleshsabers you wont."

Your right. Yoda and the long neck
Nikka wasnt touching no sugar walls so that jealousy probably sent them flirting with the dark side so on some reverse psychology shyt they made love forbidden.

Thats why mace looked so pissed in the PT. all this power and BBC but i cant fukk?!? This some bullshyt thats why he paused instead of just killin palp. Him thinking they might get to fukk on that side cost him his life

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These trolls in here smh. Finn wasn't "washed" by Kylo Ren. Finn wasn't a "coward" at any point in the movie and if you think he was by saying "fukk this, I'm out" then what do you call Rey running away from skywalker's saber? :dahell:

Also, nikkas really ask if Finn is alive and shyt lol. I know y'all nikkas saying these stupid ass things didn't watch the movie :sas2:

Also, the way they setup that last fight, Ren was leakin and he was emotional and they showed us that he is emotional throughout the whole movie because he has light temptations. You fakkits don't pay attention and then complain :pachaha:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So I went to the 5$ matinee showing today (just in case i'd leave the theater feelin like my time and money was wasted)... and... i actually didn't think it was that bad... at all :ehh::manny:

Boyega is a fantastic actor and he's grown a lot in range since I last saw him as Moses, which was years ago.

I felt they were trying to channel a young Will Smith in Boyega, circa ID4 and MIB. If you remember, Will at times walked a fine line between 'butt of every joke and serious male lead' (MIB), as well as being that guy who'd get all the way turnt up after an emotional win and talk real fast n crunk for a hot sec (ID4). I thought Boyega had the charisma and he won the audience in my theater over whenever he had a "Will Smith" moment.

Also, in regards to him and Rey, I don't see how anyone can watch this movie and not come to the conclusion that they had mutual affection. It wasn't an in your face romance like that garbage with Anakin and whatsherface but they gave more than enough subtleties in how they interacted with each other plus Han's comments on several occasions. I never felt that if the situations were reversed and Finn was in trouble, that Rey wouldn't be jumping through hoops to get him back.

I also think his manner of introduction and the "sanitation" thing was to enforce the notion that he never got his hands dirty (no pun) while being a 'bad guy'. Also thought he was very formidable with the gun and ship blasters, and that he did very well for someone who likely never held a sword, much less a light saber before. Only thing I didn't like was the tentacle monster predicament early on but overall i never felt that Finn was incompetent, cowardly or useless.

All in all, Rey was the lead character and Finn was the lead male but ultimately everyone took a back seat to Rey, which I kinda suspected after the very first trailer, and I never had an issue with that going in. shyt, even Han had to lean back in those scenes with her when it came to the M Falcon.

Rey reminds me of a Luke/Leia hybrid whereas I think Finn and Poe both have some Han Solo qualities and will likely be paired up together as a bromance while Rey is "occupied". The movie itself, I thought was great. May watch it again with the fam in fact.