Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Many of these movies take place after over years, not months or days....... Don't be surprised to see "Rae", Finn, or both grow like crazy in the next episode....... I'm interested to see how many years they advance episode 8........ nikkas think episode 6, 7, and 8 happened in a matter of days or months........ I expected "Rae", Finn, and Poe to grow a lot between this episode 7 and 8....... "Rae" will be trained by Luke so it's obviously going to be some years between TFA and the next......... We shall see...... I just don't like the angle about having to be trained as a kid to really be a Jedi...... Prequels cool to me just messes up the whole Jedi shyt for me............. Again, we shall see............... Yes I expect the fighter pilot to grow.................. It's a few things about this movie I said "DA fukk" to but I'll give them a chance to explain.......

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Are people just ignoring all the stuff Finn did?
He hlped save Rey on Jakku, he shot down the ships chasing them, it was his idea to use the poison to kill the assumed First Order on the ship that was actually Han and Chewie.
Literally in every scene he was in, he was an equal part in every effort and decision and an equal in skills and ideas, at no point was he being "taken over" by Rey or anything.
Too many fake black activists bytching.

Movie was fire.

Finn was dope as fukk

Rey was dope

I really enjoyed this movie

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
-Knew Han would die, given how much screen time he got. His scenes were pretty much the best part of the film along with Finn's.

-Ren is a bytch, but I'm sure the Supreme Leader will get him str8.

-Get Phasma TFOH

-Thought Chewy would snap and start rippin' arms off when Han was killed.

-BB-8 and Chewy were hilarious

-I thought Ren would turn out to be Jaceon Solo(Leia/Han's son), but they made him Ben Skywalker(who's Luke/Jade Mara's son)?:what: EDIT:Nvm, the EU isn't canon anymore.

All in all, loved the movie, can't wait for the next one.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Brehs who know the full history...

Once Vader threw The Emporer overboard, and Once Vader himself passed...

Was that the last of the Sith/Evil Jedi nikkaz? Like Did the Emperor have a boss???? I watch the Plagiues Story ...but dude said he was dead...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs who know the full history...

Once Vader threw The Emporer overboard, and Once Vader himself passed...

Was that the last of the Sith/Evil Jedi nikkaz? Like Did the Emperor have a boss???? I watch the Plagiues Story ...but dude said he was dead...
Well he's suppose to be dead . Well see once we learn more about snoke

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just saw it, thought it was great.
Han...:mjcry:

I didn't like how predictable it was but Han was Larry Holmes to me....... Seen that shyt when they introduced back to the Falcon......... Good to see him and Chewy but when I saw Leia I knew what was up..........Then he was actin like he ain't fukked when that in a littile bit........ I knew Han death was near...... Glad they did it though because dude was old as shyt........ nikka gon be 70 ridin around with Chewy cuz of a life debt :francis:........... Very predicable but it's good that it happened........ For some reason I think these next few movies will pay off for Star Wars fans........ Han was an interesting character but I'm not sure how interesting his story is or would be ................ I would love to see some Sith movies but that's just me......... I know the Sith is strong but not even Yoda saw this shyt coming :francis:......... I don't want to see a Yoda story but I want to see some Jedi origin movies along with some origin Sith movies...........I want to see how strong the Sith really was........... I haven't read all the books but the Sith got some nikkas.......... I think Obi Wan is dope as shyt but I want to see some movies about the Sith and how they "smashed" the Jedi way back when........... If Yoda is one of the most powerful Jedi's, what the fukk was they on before Yoda got so powerful and was still able to bully they way into shyt??????? Star Wars nikka help me understand LOL.............

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
From what I'm seeing it's not written yet in the books............ I think we are a few years into what's written in the books......... We could be ahead just because it's the movies but the books already told about Luke leaving the Jedi and he didn't turn to the dark side for real