TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Best line, its subtle, but just the delivery... :mjlol:

:krs: Finn: I KNOW! LETS USE THE FORCE!
:skip:Han: That's not how it works!

My favorite line is probably when Finn is bluffing to Han about how he's a big deal in the resistance and Han is like: 'Okay mister Big Deal, just remember that women always find out... ALWAYS!'

That's the exchange that kinda sold me on Finn being the "new" Han, because they both are bullshytting their way through the universe even though they kinda suck at it. :russ:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All i'm getting from all of this is that Finn is the vegeta of star wars. He gets out shined by everyone

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
do you guys think Anakin would of turned dark side...if Qui-Gon lived

idk its just Obi and Anakin never really seemed to get along

I'm a Star Wars fan but I don't know as much as some of the folks in this thread I think Anakin's fate was sealed period to me...... It's hard to answer for me with the originals already talking about what happens with Anakin..... Dooku spoke on Qui-Gon in episode 3 when he was holding Obi Wan and he was speaking a lot of truth in that scene...... It's not that I didn't trust Qui-Gon but it would seem like he knew some things that he didn't speak on........ I wanted to know how much Qui-Gon really knew about the "corruption" in the Senate.....

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Are people just ignoring all the stuff Finn did?
He hlped save Rey on Jakku, he shot down the ships chasing them, it was his idea to use the poison to kill the assumed First Order on the ship that was actually Han and Chewie.
Literally in every scene he was in, he was an equal part in every effort and decision and an equal in skills and ideas, at no point was he being "taken over" by Rey or anything.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
shyt man, now that I think about it, electric anti-lightsaber trooper dude probably has had a rough career.

Going on mission after mission, being forced to carry that bullshyt because you the new guy.
Seeing your buddies blast on civilians while you sitting there like :mjcry:

Sitting there, waiting for the day when someone with a lightsaber pops up in front of you. Even then, they would probably slice you up, cause you aint shyt but a bum ass storm trooper, putting an end to your sad ass life.

Then, one day, you see some dusty ass dude with a lightsaber.

All the homies turn and look at you. You don't know what to feel, its a mixture of :banderas: ,:damn: and :lupe:.

You grab your sack and whip out the tool. You go at him.

And you clap that ass.

All them nikkas who laughed at you, didn't take you seriously, looking at you like :salute:

You ain't gotta say shyt. :win:

Captain Phasma radios in asking for a status report. You tell that ho she can report to your bunk at 1900 hrs.
:steviej:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This was fukking awesome!

I was :lupe: for the majority of the movie.

Death Killer Planet was :ohlawd:

Kyo was cool, but he gotta keep the helmet on...hard to take him as serious when all I can think about is his role on Girls as Adam

Han! :gladbron::sadcam:

They ended the movie when it got good too! Now I'm :noah: for that sequel.

Humor was good, not corny.

Finn was that dude. :salute:

Previews were :ehh:...live action Jungle book though? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Are people just ignoring all the stuff Finn did?
He hlped save Rey on Jakku, he shot down the ships chasing them, it was his idea to use the poison to kill the assumed First Order on the ship that was actually Han and Chewie.
Literally in every scene he was in, he was an equal part in every effort and decision and an equal in skills and ideas, at no point was he being "taken over" by Rey or anything.

I think people are mostly trippin on how the previews made him look....... I didn't have a problem with his role at all...... Folks are acting like he was a bytch and a victim throughout the movie....... That's simply not the case........... Dude was good where he was at...... That's why I'm not passing judgement on these characters because there are at least 2 more movies........ Most of these folks would only be happen if he killed Ren..... I don't think they want to see the story be played out...... Finn only was on some other shyt when he was trying to leave and basically said "fukk this shyt, First Order is too strong."......... Finn was a nice character....... They probably wanted that nikka to be Rambo after he escaped with Poe......... I'm convinced he will show his true self by mid episode 8 but nikkas gotta have it NOW......... Let the story play out folks......

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Movie was alright. Was never a huge fan of Star Wars.

I hate when they tease a character and make it seem like they're more important than they are. Apart from her shiny armor what the fukk did they make Phasma a sort of big deal in the trailer? She could have been replaced by any other storm trooper.

Kylo Ren was a joke. Got punked by a newb twice after making it seem like he was a badass.

Also did anyone notice the blue and red light on Ren's face when he was talking with Han?