Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look i don't think this was nearly as bad as the prequels, there were definitely some things about it that i liked... but let's just say at this point i am very curious to know what brad bird had in store, maybe lucas too.

the way they handled the story in this one almost makes me wonder if they even care about these characters at all. han and leia become deadbeat parents and plunge the galaxy back into darkness? really? and you're telling me that luke doesn't know how to guide his nephew down the right path?

should we just retcon ROTJ now?

What ever gave you the idea they were DEADBEATS? They wanted Ben to be trained by Luke.... and Snoke turned him to the dark side. That has zero to do with them being deadbeat. The things people get from this. SMH.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
AAAAAWHHHHH! COLI DONT YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP YO HANDS AND FEEEL THE POWER.....

OF EPISODE 8!

*starts girating hips*
STAR WARS
*girates hips*
THE FORCE
*girates hips*
AWAKENS

ITS A NEW DAYYYYY!!!! YES IT IS!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What ever gave you the idea they were DEADBEATS? They wanted Ben to be trained by Luke.... and Snoke turned him to the dark side. That has zero to do with them being deadbeat. The things people get from this. SMH.

:stopitslime:

what kinda person grows up in the arms of 2 loving parents and grows up to be a killer. if he weren't so angry and afraid he wouldn't have been seduced by the dark side. obviously he turned because he was vulnerable.

a.k.a. han and leia were shytty parents and luke was a shytty mentor.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
AAAAAWHHHHH! COLI DONT YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP YO HANDS AND FEEEL THE POWER.....

OF EPISODE 8!

*starts girating hips*
STAR WARS
*girates hips*
THE FORCE
*girates hips*
AWAKENS

ITS A NEW DAYYYYY!!!! YES IT IS!
:dame:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
It is most likely Plageuis, because of the simple fact of this.
  • Jedi as of now can live as a force ghost
  • Sith believed only the concept of immortality being in body.
Palpatine probably killed his clone or some goofy shyt like that.
Yeah and I noticed that The Honorable Minister Snoke had what appeared to be a huge wound on his face that looks to be caused by a lightsaber :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
supreme leader snoke

images

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All I have to say is that I'm excited for these sequels and excited to see where these characters and this story goes....... My first time seeing a movie in 3D..... shyt had me on some :whoo:

Will definitely be seeing the Star Wars movies in between these episodes............ Don't mean to derail at all but that Captain America Civil War trailer :wow: