Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Daps
Reppin
NYC
look i don't think this was nearly as bad as the prequels, there were definitely some things about it that i liked... but let's just say at this point i am very curious to know what brad bird had in store, maybe lucas too.

the way they handled the story in this one almost makes me wonder if they even care about these characters at all. han and leia become deadbeat parents and plunge the galaxy back into darkness? really? and you're telling me that luke doesn't know how to guide his nephew down the right path?

should we just retcon ROTJ now?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I completely forgot about the spin-offs :ohhh:

Aren't we a year out from 'Rogue One' now? And there are Young Han and Boba Fett movies planned? :lupe:

If they're planning to drop them all in the years in between the main flicks :ohlawd:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I completely forgot about the spin-offs :ohhh:

Aren't we a year out from 'Rogue One' now? And there are Young Han and Boba Fett movies planned? :lupe:

If they're planning to drop them all in the years in between the main flicks :ohlawd:
Rogue One next December and Han Solo movie in 2018. Don't know what's coming in 2020 yet

:wow:

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some of these nikkas didn't stop to think that Finn is actually the new Han which is going to perfect for him. Han is the most beloved character in the universe. He has that care free attitude, he's comedy but he'll also fukk you up. He's a swindler and a liar and great at making up shyt on the fly and getting out of precarious situations.

They need another Han and Finn is it. It gives him more depth to his character and more to play with. Most Jedi's are pretty dry in personality. Finn doesn't need to be force sensitive to be the best character nor does he need it to be heroic and he already has stripes.

fukk, he even has his own jacket. It's obvious that he's going to be Han. She has the falcon and Chewie but she won't for long.

calm the fukk down. Finn is already most people's favorite new character and he's gonna be even more bossed up in Ep. VIII. :obama:

Also, y'all talk about her supposedly saving him a bunch of times, he saved her in the beginning. He saved Poe's ass too. But y'all forgot about that shyt. Plus, neither one of them would have stood a chance with Kylo Ren if he wasn't injured. Why do you think they had Kylo get shot and had the nikka leakin? shyt, he wasn't even fully trained yet because SNOKE didn't trust him fully. He had to off pops to gave Snoke's full support because Kylo has temptations of the light which is actually different than anything I've seen in a Star Wars flick, usually it's the other way.

nikkas all bent out of shape over nothing :russ:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop with this "he wasn't fully trained" nonsense/"defence" please :mjlol:, acting like Kylo had just signed up when he was comfortable using the force and lightsaber prior. They had to establish Kylo "The Loser" Ren as the villain and make him powerful but also wanted to give Rey her big moment in this film so we got that dumb nonsense at the end that even went as far as him getting KO'ed and being saved by the mountain breaking apart :mjlol: and does nothing but make him look like a joke for the rest of the trilogy. They messed up and you know it and that's why everyone's talking about it.​

Seems like your mind is already made. I see it a lot differently than you. Like I said before, the movie goes out of it way to show you the doubt and hesitation that Kylo has. He is a three dimensional character unlike Dooku, Maul, and to some degree even Vader.

Kylo being challenged was his wake up call and that will play a big part in the future movies. You can argue that this is Kylo's story just as much as it is Rey's and I see them both going through major changes in the future.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
No they can, the Old Republic Jedi Order banned "attachments" though so no relationships for them

When the New Jedi Order rises they better remove this ridiculous rule :why:

Love is the most powerful weapon :wow:

This is why I hated Yoda as the leader of the council, you know he was blessed with fugly along with his kind and took it out to put the cockblock on all the other Jedi. He saw this chick...

yaddle-female-yoda-620x.jpg

:ufdup: "Heed my word Jedi. Powerful is Love, lead you to the Darkside it shall. Touch no puss with fleshsabers you wont."

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Love is the most powerful weapon :wow:

This is why I hated Yoda as the leader of the council, you know he was blessed with fugly along with his kind and took it out to put the cockblock on all the other Jedi. He saw this chick...

yaddle-female-yoda-620x.jpg

:ufdup: "Heed my word Jedi. Powerful is Love, lead you to the Darkside it shall. Touch no puss with fleshsabers you wont."
Lowkey I think Yoda was one of the reasons the OJO had so many flaws and was destroyed. Mace also had issues but he would have been a somewhat better Grand Master

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
:shaq: Saw this last night... I would make it 2nd or 3rd best film in the series, Empire Strikes back being GOAT.
  • Knew Han would die, since they were going the Obi-Wan route
  • Rey was fine as fukk, love that she was hard, and not some whinny bytch.
  • Finn I think is force-sensitive; dude had elite accuracy ratio in his report, Ren knew him by his number and had that look at him on Jakku, and that one alien deliberately told him to use the lightsaber. Probably wont see it till VIII or IX.
  • Poe had that Ace Combat shyt down tight, love him
  • Kylo Ren/Ben Solo is whiny bytch, but there is more realistic conflict. He will turn to the light side in IX.
:mjcry: That one scene though with the planets blowing up, fukking sad.
The bold is why I think he might be force sensitive too, plus why did avoid mind controlling of the first order?

I'm saying him being in an coma might be something big.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kylo was lowkey the best character in this until the end. looked like an unbeaten fighter who got ko’d. lost all his mystique.

how do you call being put in a coma not getting obliterated? :what:

Your right. Kylo was the best and looked like the most powerful. Until he got exposed by Rey. They spell it out for us in the movie, idk why people still think Kylo is some overbearing bad ass. Dude is literally trying to being something he isn't. He even says he's having internal battles with the LIGHT corrupting him. Kylo is not a Sith he is a Vader fanatic that is being manipulated by Snoke due to his affinity to the force.

The lose of mystique was the whole point. We were supposed to believe he was this all powerful dark force being but we find out hes actually just a unstable, confused boy trying to be something he isn't.

Finn who has never picked up a light saber in is life vs Kylo Ren. Kylo Ren get a slash on his shoulder, Finn gets a slash on his back and passes out. I wouldn't call that being obliterated :yeshrug:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Lowkey I think Yoda was one of the reasons the OJO had so many flaws and was destroyed. Mace also had issues but he would have been a better Grand Master

See the problem was, Mace was right in wanting to kill Palp, but he kept on saying...

"Anakin you can't kill..."
"Anakin don't kill not matter what."

So Anakin was confused heavily because of that indoctrination. He should have said, "If possible we will bring people to justice but we can make exceptions."

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The bold is why I think he might be force sensitive too, plus why did avoid mind controlling of the first order?

I'm saying him being in an coma might be something big.

Plus, Finn will have a bigger story. Like what is his fukking real name? :youngsabo:

He just goes by it, because its his fukking number. He probably will have some weird ass past-present-future shyt awakening and wake up from his coma. Right now he is just some dude getting ready for his Triple OG phase in IX.

He is just some dude who is new to war and fighting, he be scared as fukk.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
See the problem was, Mace was right in wanting to kill Palp, but he kept on saying...

"Anakin you can't kill..."
"Anakin don't kill not matter what."

So Anakin was confused heavily because of that indoctrination. He should have said, "If possible we will bring people to justice but we can make exceptions."
Aayla Secura should have been GM :noah: