Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope some of you give up the idea of Finn being a Jedi or at least temper it more.

I really really doubt hes going to be one. I feel like the trilogy is going to mimic the OT insofar as who the characters are going to be. Rey is the Jedi. She's going to be the one that finally destroys Snoke and kills or redeems Kylo whereby he kills Snoke in the end.

Finn is...well Im not sure who hes going to be but he will be an integral part of the series just like Han was. Hes kind of good with a blaster considering he worked sanitation so maybe he gets better in that respect.

That's how I see it, Finn's heroism will grow but I'm not expecting him to even come close to being a Jedi

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:shaq: Saw this last night... I would make it 2nd or 3rd best film in the series, Empire Strikes back being GOAT.
  • Knew Han would die, since they were going the Obi-Wan route
  • Rey was fine as fukk, love that she was hard, and not some whinny bytch.
  • Finn I think is force-sensitive; dude had elite accuracy ratio in his report, Ren knew him by his number and had that look at him on Jakku, and that one alien deliberately told him to use the lightsaber. Probably wont see it till VIII or IX.
  • Poe had that Ace Combat shyt down tight, love him
  • Kylo Ren/Ben Solo is whiny bytch, but there is more realistic conflict. He will turn to the light side in IX.
:mjcry: That one scene though with the planets blowing up, fukking sad.

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe people are actually defending it :dead:

They can bash George all they want but he only had Vader and Dooku lose when their time was up. He wasn't dumb enough to have them lose immediately unless they were specifically one and dones e.g. Maul and Grievious. Now we're expected to take Kylo seriously when he got completely washed by an unskilled random, not even going to use "rookie" anymore as that implies basic training has been undergone, character is finished. Can't even go with the redemption route as he killed off a fan-favourite character, no one will care.

Darth got sonned flying around outside the first Death Star--Luke flew circles around him for a bit and then Han Solo and Chewbacca broke him off in the Falcon. Vader was all, "What? WHAT?!?" Had to fly back to the Emperor in a raggedy ship and take a big L. That's when the Emperor was like, "fukk this burned-up fool, I need Luke Skywalker now." That's why Vader started snapping necks in Empire instead of just choking people, the pressure was starting to get to him.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Kylo Ren had that slight aggressive pimp walk, every time he walked in a room...haha

I don't trust Luke, He didn't look pleased to have his light saber back. Something at right with him.

Let me find out Luke is the main Sith Lord, and Supreme Leader Snoke is HIS apprentice

If they really want to continue re-telling of stories.

THAT would be pretty cool TBH...
fukk :banderas:

Kylo turns back to the light or at least less dark and Rey, Kylo, Finn, Leia and any other Jedi have to deal with Luke and Snoke? :wow:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I'm about to buy @Box Cutta a ticket to the movie . Watch it and stop just reading the additional material and reading negative reviews . Idk if Poe and Rey get together but they had zero scenes interracting, he's like 35 ( I know ani and padme but that was closer in age I thought ) and him and Finn are boys so idk if he goes after someone he knows Finn clearly cares about .
Yeah Padme was only 5 years older

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Darth got sonned flying around outside the first Death Star--Luke flew circles around him for a bit and then Han Solo and Chewbacca broke him off in the Falcon. Vader was all, "What? WHAT?!?" Had to fly back to the Emperor in a raggedy ship and take a big L. That's when the Emperor was like, "fukk this burned-up fool, I need Luke Skywalker now." That's why Vader started snapping necks in Empire instead of just choking people, the pressure was starting to get to him.

If The Coli had been around for 'A New Hope' in the cinemas :ohhh:

'Gave Vader that work and we're supposed to be scared of him? :russ: SMH @ Luke not getting revenge for the murder of his father :snoop:'

'He just found out about The Force and now he's the only person who can blow up The Death Star? :usure:'

'Luke gonna get up in Leia's guts, trust me, breh :takedat:'

'Be the good guy and shoot first, brehs :francis:'

'Obi-Wan and done, brehs:martin:'

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
So, let's assume that Snoke and Luke are not the same. I think that Luke knows that he can't beat Snoke without help. He's not really hiding, he told people where he was going. They just have no clue if it exists and how to get there. He gives Max von Sydow one portion of the map, hides the other portion in R2 (secretly telling R2 to power down until both halves are in proximity of each other) and trusts in the Force to bring him an able Force-sensitive that has put it together.

And it seems that it's 90-10 divide that Rey is a Skywalker.

Han lost his son to the dark side and said "Man, eff this ish." And went back to what he knows. And what the hell happened on Jakku? Old Star Destroyers, AT-ATs, X-Wings, it seems that the Falcon was a trophy, so pawn broker wasn't telling anyone what it was, BUT there's no way all of that other ish was hauled there.
For Snoke to similair to Luke in power I just think he has to be someone like Plageuis

Also see Battlefront the game and Battlefront Twilight Company for Jakku

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
For Snoke to similair to Luke in power I just think he has to be someone like Plageuis

Also see Battlefront the game and Battlefront Twilight Company for Jakku

It is most likely Plageuis, because of the simple fact of this.
  • Jedi as of now can live as a force ghost
  • Sith believed only the concept of immortality being in body.
Palpatine probably killed his clone or some goofy shyt like that.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
It is most likely Plageuis, because of the simple fact of this.
  • Jedi as of now can live as a force ghost
  • Sith believed only the concept of immortality being in body.
Palpatine probably killed his clone or some goofy shyt like that.
Or Plageuis was just able to fake his death in someway via the force.

That force lightning + the dark side fukked up his face though :heh:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
My theory on Luke/Kylo:

He went into hiding cuz Ben Solo turning towards the dark side was due to Luke's teaching. Luke was using dark side powers in ROTJ (force choking Jabba's guards) and dipped more into it in the EU (Thrawn Trilogy) so they may have kept that aspect of him in the movies.

Luke taught his academy the full spectrum of force powers, urging the students to unleash as much of their potential. Kylo being the strongest student, went a little too far and got some other students to follow him down the dark path. Dark side force energy awakens Snoke, and he reaches out and corrupts the group of students, form them as Knights of Ren, giving them all Ren surnames.

Knights of Ren go back to academy, confront the remaining students and slaughter them. Luke is there when it happens, in a fit of rage he murks all the Knights of Ren but spares Kylo. Kylo uses that to his advantage and Luke gets his robotic right hand damaged and flees cuz he doesnt want to kill his nephew.

Dont have any theories on how Rey & Finn fit into the Force sensitive side of things. I think Finn is just a kid that was placed into Stormtrooper training, and his force abilities helped him resist the brainwashing.