Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
another thing killing me In this thread is nikkas actin like doing ANYTHING to help a female character = simping

Finn cared more about being/looking brave later in the movie than anything else imo....

They forget he's a storm trooper and was treated like a slave his entire life. She was the first person that ever looked at him like he was a real human. Of course he gonna be attached to her.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So apparently, in the novel, while Finn is laid up in the hospital bed during his coma, this is where Rey and Poe first meet.

They hug each other, act nervously, and Rey thinks that she "likes his face". It's not much, but it could be something....:scheme:

This dude didn't get ONE actual win out of any of this....:laff:

im starting to wonder if a black american was offered this role and after they read it were like :camby: with this bullshyt.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
One thing no one has addressed yet............. :mindblown: who the fukk was the old guy with Poe at the beginning?
WORD!

he went out without a fight tho :francis:

speaking on that.......WHY are nikkas actin like Kylo was some billy bad ass warrior and magically got weaker? :what:

only times we saw him get busy before the last fight was:

when he struck down and old defenseless man :comeon:

choking one of his officers :manny:

slicing up random items on his shyt :mjlol:

sneakily stabbing Han :scust:

blocking Rey's pistol shots

only dope thing he did was freeze the blaster bolt in mid air.

General Hux was punking that boy
Han didnt take his tough guy act seriously at all
Snoke said he wasnt done training yet

we HEARD about him killing Lukes other students but we didn't see it go down so why the hell are nikkas actin like he was supposed to be Dooku/Maul/Vader level with his lightsaber????

Like finn wasnt trained to fight as a soldier (we obviously saw soldiers kill jedi in ROTS)

Like Rey didnt use multiple weapons throughtout the film...light sabers are just swords made out of lasers brehs.....regular sword skill still applies

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Them brehs on theforce.net are theorizing that Rey had been trained before as a toddler at Lukes Academy which is a big reason why she is already so powerful. When she saw Luke's lightsaber it caused her "awakening" and Snoke/Ren immediately recognized it :jbhmm:

They are also implying that the only reason R2 woke up from sleep mode is because Rey entered the resistance base. Because he was programmed to only wake up if/when she came into contact with him to deliver her the coordinates to Luke's location :patrice:
I like that theory.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
General Leia shipped off her own son tho. Probably didn't even know Luke was out thotting at the Jedi Academy

I swear I think they about to replay the "Luke, I'm your father" scenerio...

Han and Leia send him to train with Luke, that's why Luke gave up and disappeared because Kylo turned.

Jedi aren't supposed to have girlfriends and wives. So if Luke had a kid I doubt anybody would know other than him and the mom.

Rey is probably his daughter seeing as how she was able to have dream/visions of where Luke was without ever seeing the map

Luke was literally the only Jedi left, why would he give a fukk about any of that old shyt? :russ: Regarding the visions...

She has some sort of connection with them.....that hug with Leia was suspect as hell....an she dreaming about the man

Don't you think she had those visions about Luke because it was Luke's saber so it "connected" her to him through the force? I just don't see much evidence to automatically assume he's her father.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Luke was literally the only Jedi left, why would he give a fukk about any of that old shyt? :russ:
The prequels damn near ruined this saga with this and that midichlorian count bullshyt. :snoop:

Jedi don't fukk, don't have kids, don't have fun. Just sit around in meetings and talk the entire time. I'd become a Sith too.

God I hated that shyt :snoop:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Han and Leia send him to train with Luke, that's why Luke gave up and disappeared because Kylo turned.

Luke was literally the only Jedi left, why would he give a fukk about any of that old shyt? :russ: Regarding the visions...

Don't you think she had those visions about Luke because it was Luke's saber so it "connected" her to him through the force? I just don't see much evidence to automatically assume he's her father.

Too much evidence to suggest she's Luke daughter. The saber choosing her, the visions, R2D2 powering down when Luke left and waking up after she "woke up", Kylo freaking out when he found out "a girl" was with the droid, her back story being almost exactly like Luke's....

It's pretty obvious at this point. If not then maybe she's Han and Leia's daughter and they just did a damn good job of not showing it....I dunno

Either way she's related to Luke

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Too much evidence to suggest she's Luke daughter. The saber choosing her, the visions, R2D2 powering down when Luke left and waking up after she "woke up", Kylo freaking out when he found out "a girl" was with the droid, her back story being almost exactly like Luke's....

It's pretty obvious at this point. If not then maybe she's Han and Leia's daughter and they just did a damn good job of not showing it....I dunno

Either way she's related to Luke

Or maybe she's going to be revealed to be someone else's daughter, like Phasma! :lupe: