Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Ooo just talked to a homie bout the movie and he cleared something up for me about how bad ass kylo is.

1st of all when he drops his helmet its like some weighted saiyan clothing shyt dumb braulic so his strength must be crazy!

2nd- the last scene where he bodies his pops he took chewie's bowcaster blast to the hip and just fell to one knee while earlier when random storm troopers got hit they were flipping wire fu matrix style and taking dirt naps! Dude was punching his wound because he was using the pain to fight on!

:ohhh:
I figured he was trying physch himself up or some shyt when he did that.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope some of you give up the idea of Finn being a Jedi or at least temper it more.

I really really doubt hes going to be one. I feel like the trilogy is going to mimic the OT insofar as who the characters are going to be. Rey is the Jedi. She's going to be the one that finally destroys Snoke and kills or redeems Kylo whereby he kills Snoke in the end.

Finn is...well Im not sure who hes going to be but he will be an integral part of the series just like Han was. Hes kind of good with a blaster considering he worked sanitation so maybe he gets better in that respect.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
The novel (E-book version) is out and apparently answers a lot of questions people had. Specifically the relationship between the Resistance, New Republic, and FO.

I haven't copped it or anything, just a heads up.
Thanks breh. Are you going to at some point? Or the harcover (January 5th)?

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Overall I thought the movie was ok. I thought it clearly needed to be broken into two separate movies. Like yo, 5 planets got blown up and the story proceeded like the news was a minor speed bump. Wait, let me back up, they built a fukkn weapon that zaps the energy from the sun, ala mass effect, and nobody in the cosmos was aware of this?
The First Order is based in Wild Space and the Unknown Regions. It's not like they were building this within or near Republic space and I'm sure they were running operations to prevent te Republic finding out about it's development.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I thought Vader's was red

I know you trolling but I legit forgot all about Leia. I was confused as fukk when he said grandfather:heh:

Also, I'm not surprised he got washed in the end. Hux stayed looking down his nose at him the whole flick.

Ok, I'm not into the lore but who are KOR? Is that just his crew and named after him? And is Kylo his real 1st name?

What are some essential SW books,to read?
Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Thanks breh. Are you going to at some point? Or the harcover (January 5th)?
I'll probably *REDACTED* it....:scheme:

Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho! :yes:

Why are y'all keep saying that Finn is the new Han? Where are y'all getting this from when Rey new how to fly the Millennium Falcon in her first try, Han offering her a job on the Millennium Falcon, and her being along side with Chew in the end of the movie.

It seems like Rey is the new Luke/Han.

It seems like Rey is a Mary Sue, is what you meant to say.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Why are y'all keep saying that Finn is the new Han? Where are y'all getting this from when Rey new how to fly the Millennium Falcon in her first try, Han offering her a job on the Millennium Falcon, and her being along side with Chew in the end of the movie.

It seems like Rey is the new Luke/Han.
Yeah I don't see why we have to pin Rey/Finn/Poe to OT characters.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Yeah I don't see why we have to pin Rey/Finn/Poe to OT characters.
The thing I wanna know is what's gonna happen to Finn in the next sequel?

We know what all the main characters are gonna do in the next movie except for Finn because he still is in an coma. I'm 50% excited and 50% scared about this because in one hand his ending being in an coma might mean something big for his character in the next sequel(I'm hoping still gonna be a Jedi and having the force),:ohlawd: on other hand they might have just written him to have an coma because they don't know what to do with him yet and have much plans for him.:sadcam:

So I'm like :lupe: on Finn's character development in Episode 8.