Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

CHL

Superstar
Daps
The thing I wanna know is what's gonna happen to Finn in the next sequel?

We know what all the main characters are gonna do in the next movie except for Finn because he still is in an coma. I'm 50% excited and 50% scared about this because in one hand his ending being in an coma might mean something big for his character in the next sequel(I'm hoping still gonna be a Jedi and having the force),:ohlawd: on other hand they might have just written him to have an coma because they don't know what to do with him yet and have much plans for him.:sadcam:

So I'm like :lupe: on Finn's character development in Episode 8.
Trust in LucasFilm breh :lupe: I know they have something planned for Finn

I think either he was just knocked out briefly and in Episode 8 he's already a prominent figure in the Resitance (Republic now that they're at war with the FO?) and/or training with a force sensitive

OR

He is in that state for a while and something happens to him while he is in it (The force awakening? Snoke sensing him?)

OR

He is in that state for an extended time but VIII picks up when he wakes up, and dealing with all that's happened in the time he was out, and seeing him be introduced to Luke for the first time and Rey. In this case we the audience would be in the same position as Finn finding out what has occured since TFA.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yall seriously think they dont know what they're doing with finn yet so they put him in a coma? :laff: they got the outline of all 3 movies already done by now, at MOST they're just messing with minor stuff like love interests/possible battle wounds/closing plotholes, etc.

Finn has nowhere to go but the resistance at this point so putting him in a coma made sense (if he wasn't he woulda strong armed his way into going with Rey to see luke and that would ruin the "individual experience" she's supposed to have imo) im guessing he's gonna getvsome type of robotic shyt put on him cuz it looked like Kyloe sliced him right in the spine so im expecting he loses to ability to move some part of his body

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Kylo Ren had that slight aggressive pimp walk, every time he walked in a room...haha

I don't trust Luke, He didn't look pleased to have his light saber back. Something at right with him.

Let me find out Luke is the main Sith Lord, and Supreme Leader Snoke is HIS apprentice

If they really want to continue re-telling of stories.

THAT would be pretty cool TBH...

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I trust Disney enough for them to realize Finn was one of the better characters in the movie since he's way more of a natural worldly character
I worry the coma and lightsaber injury will color his story in Ep 8 though.
Other than that Finn should be fine
Some people are pointing out that Finn might be FS since he could hear the cries from the planets that got blown up by starkiller

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kylo Ren had that slight aggressive pimp walk, every time he walked in a room...haha

I don't trust Luke, He didn't look pleased to have his light saber back. Something at right with him.

Let me find out Luke is the main Sith Lord, and Supreme Leader Snoke is HIS apprentice

If they really want to continue re-telling of stories.

THAT would be pretty cool TBH...

I think it's because he abandoned all that when Kylo snapped and killed everybody. They said he felt responsible for everything. So when he saw that light saber, it probably reminded him of all the shyt that went down.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust in LucasFilm breh :lupe: I know they have something planned for Finn

I think either he was just knocked out briefly and in Episode 8 he's already a prominent figure in the Resitance (Republic now that they're at war with the FO?) and/or training with a force sensitive

OR

He is in that state for a while and something happens to him while he is in it (The force awakening? Snoke sensing him?)

OR

He is in that state for an extended time but VIII picks up when he wakes up, and dealing with all that's happened in the time he was out, and seeing him be introduced to Luke for the first time and Rey. In this case we the audience would be in the same position as Finn finding out what has occured since TFA.
you mean they gonna have that nikka go look for rey again? simping ass nikka. where is the self respect for this character.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Why do people keep insisting that Rey is Luke's daughter? You don't think Leia, her aunt, would've been like 'a force sensitive girl left on Jakku, huh?':jbhmm:

General Leia shipped off her own son tho. Probably didn't even know Luke was out thotting at the Jedi Academy

I swear I think they about to replay the "Luke, I'm your father" scenerio...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
After giving it some thought I think the critiques are premature and pointless at this point. Its obvious the direction was to make the first film slightly ambiguous so the trilogy has to be looked upon as a whole in order to understand the motivation of the characters. I can respect this....so anybody with a paragraph long critique of the characters...you can shut the fukk up now.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do people keep insisting that Rey is Luke's daughter? You don't think Leia, her aunt, would've been like 'a force sensitive girl left on Jakku, huh?':jbhmm:

Jedi aren't supposed to have girlfriends and wives. So if Luke had a kid I doubt anybody would know other than him and the mom.

Rey is probably his daughter seeing as how she was able to have dream/visions of where Luke was without ever seeing the map

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

She has some sort of connection with them.....that hug with Leia was suspect as hell....an she dreaming about the man

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Its also possibly Lukes Motivation for leaving....he prolly assumed another identity..when Rey was conceived..but when he was tracked down....but when the spot got blown....he dipped out

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
After giving it some thought I think the critiques are premature and pointless at this point. Its obvious the direction was to make the first film slightly ambiguous so the trilogy has to be looked upon as a whole in order to understand the motivation of the characters. I can respect this....so anybody with a paragraph long critique of the characters...you can shut the fukk up now.
another thing killing me In this thread is nikkas actin like doing ANYTHING to help a female character = simping

Finn cared more about being/looking brave later in the movie than anything else imo....