Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Where is Poe going? Where is Rey going? Where is Kylo going?

You're trying to be smart, but it's just making you look stupid. You've seen the movie.

End of the movie,everyone's near future was pretty clear EXCEPT sleeping beauty.

Poe- was going to stunt and still top pilot in the rebellion with destroying the death starkiller as the new notch in his belt and the new face of star wars apparently

Rey - Was going to train with the most important hero in the galaxy

Kylo Ren - Was going to train with the most important villain in the galaxy

Jar Jar Finn - Was sleeping :upsetfavre:

We know what to expect from all the other characters at the start of episode 8 but our imagination is the only thing we have to go on for Finn-3POs next move.:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You're trying to be smart, but it's just making you look stupid. You've seen the movie.

End of the movie,everyone's near future was pretty clear EXCEPT sleeping beauty.

Poe- was going to stunt and still top pilot in the rebellion with destroying the death starkiller as the new notch in his belt and the new face of star wars apparently

We know what to expect from all the other characters at the start of episode 8 but our imagination is the only thing we have to go on for Finn-3POs next move.:francis:
Oooh killem. :banderas:

I get mad as fukk everytime I think about it. They got me once but they won't get me again:francis:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we should get bamboozled and stay silent? :jbhmm: Got it.
You saw a white girl dressed up in similar clothes as a jedi and you are surprised she was the main?

I avoided the trailers and only took a glance at the poster when I was waiting in line opening day. From that glance I saw Rey in the center and knew she was going to be a Luke Skywalker of the series.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You saw a white girl dressed up in similar clothes as a jedi and you are surprised she was the main?

I avoided the trailers and only took a glance at the poster when I was waiting in line opening day. From that glance I saw Rey in the center and knew she was going to be a Luke Skywalker of the series.

If you didn't watch the trailers don't come in here on some how did we not know Finn was going to be the minority sidekick bullshyt. The trailers tell a whole different tale for the movie.

And guy using lightsaber > girl in clothes almost like a jedi

CHL

Superstar
Daps

John Boyega Says Star Wars: Episode 8 is 'Much Darker', Finn 'More Physical' - IGN

Is Finn going to be in a coma fighting the First Order in his dreams?

Your rant is comical. Just like Poe as a pilot in the Resistance, Finn will obviously be a leading trooper and probably general in the Resistance, very soon into Episode 8. Eventually he will also discover his force sensitivty (as evidenced by scenes like the Hosnian system being blown up where Finn heard voices of the people (ala Obi-Wan in Episode 4) before turning around to see the laser.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
John Boyega Says Star Wars: Episode 8 is 'Much Darker', Finn 'More Physical' - IGN

Is Finn going to be in a coma fighting the First Order in his dreams?

Your rant is comical. Just like Poe as a pilot in the Resistance, Finn will obviously be a leading trooper and probably general in the Resistance, very soon into Episode 8. Eventually he will also discover his force sensitivty (as evidenced by scenes like the Hosnian system being blown up where Finn heard voices of the people (ala Obi-Wan in Episode 4) before turning around to see the laser.

"Probably" bu..bu..bu..but Finn-3PO will "probably" be somebody. We aren't saying that about any other character, just Finn-3P0 :francis:

you turned him into a probably. Thanks for proving my point.:mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you didn't watch the trailers don't come in here on some how did we not know Finn was going to be the minority sidekick bullshyt. The trailers tell a whole different tale for the movie.

And guy using lightsaber > girl in clothes almost like a jedi
Are you not familiar with Star Wars? Rey is dressed similar to Anakin in Phantom Menace, and Luke in A New Hope.

Of course trailers are going to misdirect, and that has been going on for years. Definitely going into a franchise like Star Wars.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Are you not familiar with Star Wars? Rey is dressed similar to Anakin in Phantom Menace, and Luke in A New Hope.

Of course trailers are going to misdirect, and that has been going on for years. Definitely going into a franchise like Star Wars.

So name all the people who have had lightsabers in trailers and promos that weren't jedi. I'll just wait right here. :sas1: