Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

CHL

Superstar
Daps
So my girl is like anti star wars everything...any time the commercial comes on she gets mad and talks shyt about how annoying it is and how she's not interested and is sick of people bringing it up to her...

so i been watching Star Wars on the low becoming a fan and wanted to see the new flick so i figured fukk it i might just take that L and go see the flick by myself one day... i didnt end up going...

well i saw a commercial for the star wars toys and pointed out how they have 6 toys and none of them are the actual main character(Rey) and one thing led to another and i told her that i ALMOST thought about going to see it...

AND THAT MADE HER MAD :damn:

just because i'd be at the movies alone...even though i watch flicks all the damn time by myself....why should i include her in something she ALWAYS says she's not interested in and hates? :snoop:

thats what i get for coming out of the Star Wars closet to my girl :lolbron:
:wtf:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
:youngsabo: midichlorians, separating the real from the fake :myman:
And the fake from the real
4lSMiA6.png

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Saw it for the 2nd time yesterday... Rey's flashback scene & Han/Kylo scene were still amazing to me... I damn near reacted more during the Han/Kylo scene now than I did when I saw it for the first time.

And tbh, right now I like Kylo Ren's character even more. The whole thing with him struggling to stay on the dark side and fighting against his feelings is just better set up for the next movies tbh. I also started thinking more & more about how his story could basically be the usual Anakin/Luke story reversed... he even went as far as killing his own father to prove he's committed to the dark side but still might turn around. To me it seemed like he was just trying to be like Vader because he wanted to, not because it's natural for him

Then again the whole Kylo/Han scene seemed to basically say that Kylo is now fully committed to the dark side. Also, they pretty much confirmed that he already turned to the dark side once when he supposedly betrayed Luke so it's not exactly the same story reversed. Also, Snoke being somewhat skeptical of him being able to handle his family issues first and then after Han's death telling that he'll finish Kylo's training makes it seem that there's no turning back anymore for Kylo. (finishing the training obviously might have had something to do with them realizing that the force has awakened more & Rey is already stronger than they thought)

Chef

All Star
Daps
Saw it for the 2nd time yesterday... Rey's flashback scene & Han/Kylo scene were still amazing to me... I damn near reacted more during the Han/Kylo scene now than I did when I saw it for the first time.

And tbh, right now I like Kylo Ren's character even more. The whole thing with him struggling to stay on the dark side and fighting against his feelings is just better set up for the next movies tbh
. I also started thinking more & more about how his story could basically be the usual Anakin/Luke story reversed... he even went as far as killing his own father to prove he's committed to the dark side but still might turn around. To me it seemed like he was just trying to be like Vader because he wanted to, not because it's natural for him

Then again the whole Kylo/Han scene seemed to basically say that Kylo is now fully committed to the dark side. Also, they pretty much confirmed that he already turned to the dark side once when he supposedly betrayed Luke so it's not exactly the same story reversed. Also, Snoke being somewhat skeptical of him being able to handle his family issues first and then after Han's death telling that he'll finish Kylo's training makes it seem that there's no turning back anymore for Kylo. (finishing the training obviously might have had something to do with them realizing that the force has awakened more & Rey is already stronger than they thought)

I liked his character from the lightsaber to the personality. He's unstable which leaves makes him a wild card, add that to the pressure of his grandpa and uncle being GOAT force users. He just wants to be like them not like his parents. :manny: People laughed at the temper tantrums he threw but I'm thinking to myself "He's wilding:what:" and when he killed Han it pretty much confirmed it. Luke probably feels like he fukked up as a teacher and a family member, he wanted to succeed where Obi failed with Anakin but low and behold - Kylo goes down the same violent path. Naming him Ben adds to the emotion too. :mjlol: @ Chewie going ham after Han died. Chewie pretty much shot his nephew when you think about it. :mjcry:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
:sadcam: Sticky status was good while it lasted brehs.

Starting to think that Ambrams was trying to bring back the magical "anyone can be a Jedi if they believe" narrative with Rey. Wonder if Rian will stick to that or take it back to the midichlroans.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

And tbh, right now I like Kylo Ren's character even more. The whole thing with him struggling to stay on the dark side and fighting against his feelings is just better set up for the next movies tbh. I also started thinking more & more about how his story could basically be the usual Anakin/Luke story reversed... he even went as far as killing his own father to prove he's committed to the dark side but still might turn around. To me it seemed like he was just trying to be like Vader because he wanted to, not because it's natural for him

Just watched it for a second time also and studied Rey's flashback at maz place, Rey has to be lukes daughter or something plus liea was extra caring to her at the end.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Just watched it for a second time also and studied Rey's flashback at maz place, Rey has to be lukes daughter or something plus liea was extra caring to her at the end.
Yeah, her and han's reaction to Ray felt like they knew more about here than we do liken they knew her

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, her and han's reaction to Ray felt like they knew more about here than we do liken they knew her

indeed

See luke had more midichlorian/Force than liea so his offspring should be stronger, Kylo only has a small portion blood in him,,, I think rey has more Darth Plagueis,Vader and Luke blood in her.
that's why she beat the shyt out of Kylo

only speculation with that Darth Plagueis part.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
indeed

See luke had more midichlorian/Force than liea so his offspring should be stronger, Kylo only has a small portion blood in him,,, I think rey has more Darth Plagueis,Vader and Luke blood in her.
that's why she beat the shyt out of Kylo

only speculation with that Darth Plagueis part.
How do you figure Luke is more force sensitive by birth?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How do you figure Luke is more force sensitive by birth?

Not by birth ,he was nothing in episode 4,,,,,, more like when luke and liea had their child I would say luke offspring would be stronger than liea offspring... since luke was more force sensitive than liea.
Something like this could happen because Rey beat Kylo with no training.

just thoughts tho

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not by birth ,he was nothing in episode 4,,,,,, more like when luke and liea had their child I would say luke offspring would be stronger than liea offspring... since luke was more force sensitive than liea.
Something like this could happen because Rey beat Kylo with no training.

just thoughts tho
I don't agree but can't tell you otherwise

Kylo was pretty damn strong in the force.