Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam: Sticky status was good while it lasted brehs.

Starting to think that Ambrams was trying to bring back the magical "anyone can be a Jedi if they believe" narrative with Rey. Wonder if Rian will stick to that or take it back to the midichlroans.
That's exactly what he was doing :scust:
There is a difference between being a fan of Star Wars movies (usually ep4-6) and being a fan of Star Wars. JJ and many vocal people currently wrapped up in episode 7 fever tend to be the former.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
with who? Daisy
According to Making Star Wars, a website that’s usually dead-on with its insider information, the new lady character will be “closely linked” to Finn and the actress playing her must have “crucial chemistry” with John Boyega. Hmm! Seems like Finn might be getting a new romantic interest, which is probably for the best because that dude is going to get friend-zoned with a vengeance by Rey.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They even we're clever enough to make sure they showed how strong it was and even had a scene with Han like damn that's strong ! Out of all the flaws in the movie Kylo losing that fight makes sense after all the damage he took plus he was mentally hurt after killing Han
nikka that shot was long distance af tho

Conz

Superstar
Daps
'Star Wars' Han Solo Spinoff: Actor Shortlist Revealed (EXCLUSIVE)

I've never seen the kid in anything except Knicks games, but I mad an educated guess that Ansel Elgort would play Young Han Solo when it was announced. I want the vindication, dammit! The other choices are pure shyt. Teller can't possibly have a shot. Dave Franco would be the worst thing ever. Scott Eastwood already looks 40 and nothing like Ford. I don't know Emory Cohen but he seems like he's gonna be a finalist just off his picture. Logan Lerman is ok, but i don't see it